i am on 160mg of adderall right now AMA

can we reflect on someone that syas “push a snap to story” instead?

fucking retard

1 Like

dont yell at me im an autistic 13 year old Italian

1 Like

Actually you are her half brother, born Luego Gandoelfini. Your mother isn’t sure who the father is, but you were definitely conceived during her vacation in Greece in 2013, making you 5 years old and half Italian, half Greek.

1 Like

alright i was playing along but I hate to break it to you, I’m white and CASTIZOS and MEDITERRANEANS are NOT

1 Like

Also your mother was not divorced at the time of your conception. You can tell even now, at age 5, the man you call dad will never truly be your father. You see the contempt behind his eyes when he looks at you, another man’s son. A nagging and incessant, autistic, dog eating reminder of your mother’s unfaithfulness.

Ur mom biggest gay tho

1 Like

shit is deep yo. good writing.

1 Like

Not cool Bro

anybody NOT on long term meds here?

1 Like

mental or non mental

yes

One day you experience a particularly long bout of deja vu. It’s odd, though, almost seems more like a vision of the future rather than a remembering of it.

You’re in some basement. A records storage facility it seems. You don’t know why, but you’re sure these are medical records. You glance to your left and see a sign that indicates “Records G-H”.

“G?” You ask yourself. “How did I know I was looking for G?”

It’s a compulsion–uncontrollable. You’re aware now that this scene had already happened. An immediate malignant hatred flushes through you. Angry now. Very angry. Footsteps louder, quicker. Zeroing in.

“GA”

Your hands move with machinal precision. A file is pulled. File reads: “Eva Gandoeflini”. Your mother.

Your anger subsides. You’re curious now. The pages flip without thought.

“February 16, 2013:
Patient in for routine check-up. Notice enlarged breasts and last menstrual period 6 weeks ago.
Patient sent home with pregnancy test.
Follow-up appointment March 3, 2013.”

“March 3, 2013:
Pregnancy test came back positive.
Patient insists that she has not had vaginal intercourse in years.
Patient admits to anal intercourse with “25-30” men while on vacation 2 months ago.
Accidental pregnancy likely.
Patient referred to OBGYN”

“March 6, 2013:
Patient is two months pregnant.
Ultrasound all clear.
No abnormal symptoms/pain.
Patient is insisting that she cannot be pregnant, no vaginal intercourse as per patient.
However, patient wants to proceed with pregnancy.
Follow-up scheduled for April 6, 2013”

April 6, 2013
Patient is three months pregnant.
Patient is complaining of dark brown urine and pain urinating.
No change in diet, exercise, lifestyle to explain.
Ultrasound normal.
Colonoscopy scheduled for April 7, 2013"

“COLONOSCOPY REPORT APR 7, 2013
COLONOSCOPY REVEALED ABNORMAL OPENINGS IN THE DISTAL COLON. OPENINGS RANGE IN SIZE FROM SMALLEST 2MM X 3MM TO LARGEST 5MM X 8MM. OPENINGS OPEN INTO THR CERVIX.
ACUTE GASTRITIS IN DISTAL AND ANTERIOR COLON.
COLITIS IN DISTAL COLON.
REPORT FAXED TO PCP STAT 4.7.13”

“April 13, 2013:
Abnormal openings in colon were found in colonoscopy.
Patient admits to rough anal intercourse with penises and “foreign bodies” up to 16 inches long.
Prolonged activity wore down soft membrane lining of colon.
Patient likely has first anal pregnancy in recorded history.”

You realize not only are you the world’s only ass baby, but also that your mother took dick so large, so hard, and so often, in her asshole, that jizz drip holes formed, resulting in your birth.

The anger returns.

^ this is how you were born

No I quit Adderall it’s just vitamin d and smiles for me now

i hate comedowns from amphetamines so god damn much, but i’ve been so exhausted and fatigued the last 2 weeks that im tempted to get some

I close my eyes and I see myself dying or making mechanical errors in league repeatedly and it’s actually a lot harder to ignore and fall asleep than you would think it’s fucking stressful

just go to sleep lmao

I can’t I keep seeing team fights with some sneaky dude tryin to flank me and fuck my ass up it’s raising my anxiety levels so I gotta open my eyes so the montage ceases

You could try a more active lifestyle instead, and it might raise your mood.

3 Likes

U know cum can drip OUT the ass to the vagina creating ass babies

1 Like