weird juxtaposition between the avatar and the words above me

1 Like

yeah i knew that

1 Like

Also if u had a hole in ur colon for months you would fucking die

1 Like

what about having an asshole ive had that for a while

2 Likes

If my wifeā€™s boyfriend is buying me presents best believe I got a new boyfriend

3 Likes

yā€™all ever try noopept

1 Like

yeah use it from time to time

1 Like

i think it gave dan brainfog but for me it works well, when i need to get shit done i pop 100mg caffiene with 200mg l-theanine, hoot a lil line of the pept, then itā€™s off to the races

3 Likes

Good stack

1 Like

i Used to call it ā€œRussian baby adderalā€ to convince girls to rail it at parties lol

1 Like

can you guys stop encouraging drug use! Iā€™m trying to become a changed person here

honestly seem to get the most from caffiene + l-theanine, thats my every day. The noopept on top does seem to be that little extra for productivity, but if I miss day without heavy caffeine intake and l-theanine it feels like my body+brain work in slow fuckin motion. Night and day difference

1 Like

though little caveat I do all my best work under stress and I do NOT feel comfortable when Iā€™m doing the full stack

1 Like

I highly advise you do NOT neopets while at work

1 Like

Wild

1 Like

drugs yuck

There is a region of the brain activated during religious practice. What if that part of the brain is the faith center? What if faith is an important evolutionary concept that must be practiced like a skill, and religion is a means to that?

If faith was an important factor in survival, would it not make sense that faith based practice eventually became the norm, resulting in wide spread religion? Those without faith would have a lower survival rate and over time be filtered out.

Mental illness has reached a peak and I strongly believe we have an epidemic. Servant to that are the unprecedented highs in non-practicing individuals. Will the next plague hit those without this necessary skill? Or will social services provide them with needed life support? Only time will tell.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure other highly secularized societies are doing fine in regard to mental illness epidemics. What they donā€™t have that we do? Staggering wealth inequality that grows by the day and a complete inability to receive mental health services covered by insurance unless they can present hard proof of being a danger to self or others :slight_smile:

1 Like

My explanation makes more sense if you have faith that it does, which is exactly the point Iā€™m trying to get across here.

1 Like

What are your thoughts on developing the prefrontal cortex specifically the parts that handle executive function?

1 Like