i came back to mm after 2 years today

waOw so InTimaTe~!~!
!~~!~!

more random shit - i want to repeat i absolutely plan to get a new pc to stream with, professional mic, and webcam, and sub goals go on and shit. come have fun with us :)

Energizer Fucking Bunny

probably a good time to mention i plan on doing something charity related for a 48 hour stream in the near-ish future :slight_smile:

okay i think im finally about to fall asleep, i will see u gentlemen in 4.5 hours

@GlazedGaming get this

2 Likes

Sorry about that didnā€™t actually read anything in this thread past the post I replied to because how are you fuckers filling up threads with hundreds of posts so quickly when thereā€™s hardly any of you on this dead forum to begin with

Next question and how you answer this is very important.

When you said you work from home full time did you mean youā€™re a full time video game streamer?

No I do full time work for the state of Washington employment security despertment. I work as a tax service representative:)

Hope that doesnā€™t come off wrong Iā€™m just really tired but seriously money is no problem for me I have 4 months left on a lease I already paid for and have plenty in savings/investments

I may spew off a few more random thoughts before I keel over here

My position will be moved to telework soon so streaming is very feasile, especially because I have a good setup as shown in my stream bio :slight_smile:

After all my ranting today just remember one thing: donā€™t play dota like a god damn pussy

And uhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah I want to do at least 48 hour stream for a cancer charity, gonna play pudge the whole time ROFL

I literally made old pudge videos when I was literally 12 years old. Punch my name into YouTube if u think Iā€™m full of it

Ideally I go like 70 hours straight in this stream

Basically my only expenses are internet (250 down 20 up for 80 a month) and groceries

Oh and electric like 100 a month

Honestly can someone just plz make sure grant sees this thread I donā€™t want him to think I meant to like cause a ruckus on his stream lol it was so stupid