i came back to mm after 2 years today

I think reading this thread in orders documents my last 50 hours pretty well ROFL

OKAY BYE NOW

well ive laid in bed for 3 hours and cant quite fall asleep so im prolly gonna go live and analyze some replays either of my own of of viewers own games that theyve played. id be happy to give advice or answer any questions say about me or the stream or these mongrels i “debated” with in this thread. have a good one and take care :blush:

ill be on like 3-5 hours until i can finally just pass out for 12 hours

ready to roll :slight_smile:

again plz feel free to ask questions about anything !~!~!

ive analyzed 2 viewer replays and told them mistakes theyre making, trying analyze big picture stuff like decision makin and map movements. ill be going 2-4 hours or so, come hop in and ill tell u why u suck at this beautiful game :slight_smile:

?

u know in all this madness i never acknowledged that i posted my thread in the section “dota chat”

WIN!!!

Awesome Win!

Excuse me, you're talking to nma, one of the greatest DotA players of all time. Show some respect

1 Like

dotas cool :D

Whoa. Does this guy get HIGH on TWITCH? Isn’t that AGAINST THE RULES?

dota is indeed awesome right now. i will stream many more replays and stuff like that to be informative. i am finally going to collapse in my bed after easily the weirdest 60 hours of my life. hope i at least came outta this by not pissing anybody off - ill consider that a win. gn everybody ggs see u next stream :slight_smile:

ill even happily take some teamteam replays ;)

great content tbh

I’m gonna remember this thread the rest of my life is the funniest part I think

this isnt the loki i remember

have u started doing that crack cocaine?

3 Likes

Yeah I do a few rails before each game so my knowledge is impeccable

Also I’m probably gonna go live within an hour for some more games/replays analysis and stuff like that. Stop on by :slight_smile:

might play some games today too depending on how im feelin, but at least wanna do like 4-5 of replay stuff so if you or your friends have any replays theyd like me to look at feel free :slight_smile: