i came back to mm after 2 years today

oh shit yea lets all grab a beer sometime then. also im playing a party q game right now - should i pop the stream on? or is doin that already pretentious. still gonna do plenty of analysis later

2 Likes

im at work rn so i can’t watch anyways but yee lets play melee sometime

id be down dude i need a melee sensei anyway that game is so fucking good

1 Like

starting up the stream btw, chill party q commentary for now, replay analysis later on

im going to watch to assess you for mental illness

id say thats fair after the last few days

is my god damn mic muted again :thinking:

well i guess im done with party q so solo it is

dota players are so weird - helping a friend out of low priority now with some chill commentary. come see me im the god damn LP king cuz theyre basically dota 1 em pubs

ok mic muting problem aka me being a dumbass should b taken care of lmao

He straoght up looks like luigi nigha wtf u talkin bout

Xd 2 hours in the stream today btw, just doin some solo Q for now. still planning on replay stuff later so send some my way that ur interested in in anyway for any role :blush:

also just wanna reiterate my “specialty” is support and offlane so uhh yea :slight_smile:

the fuck dude

Loki ur posting is so frequent I was concerned u were manic

still am tbh personlly

Hes just dota blogging. Bitching and getting it out postgame after tryharding and losing is probably healthier than being Nmagane or just pretending that you never got upset at the videogame

yea exactly its way healthier/more productive to just bitch in here in whats basically my blog (its my stream thread basically so uh) yeah its way better than bitching too teammates cuz even if im right it can be non-productive or at least not in the interest of winning

also i figure it might be funny to hear some stories from my games or old comp games. especially when i name dumbfucks like yoda <3 LOVE jasmine who think theyre ownage

aka u know people that had half my mmr 4 years ago and dont know who i am and dont realize they can fuckign blow me when it comes to dota abilities