i came back to mm after 2 years today

if u let dota get to u and get upset over it then u turn in to people like the 2 morons in this thread or sortof me 5 years ago

its so diificult that u can learn a lot in losses so lets all learn together :slight_smile:

if anyone wants to know “why” basically i just think this is fun and that ill be good at it as well as there being a decent market/niche to fill so uh yea

good that youre having fun but be careful about pinning your career and life too much on video games

dota isn’t the hugely growing game it once was and lots of people try to stream for a long time and never make money. definitely cool to do for fun though - and maybe it makes money on the side who knows

I’m just happy you’ve got a space for it

nah i would never stake any part of my life entirely at videogames, i just think have an ideal situation for it and that i know a lot about dota so yea. anyway done with a solid 5 hour am stream, gonna take a break for a few hours and come back like around 8 pm PST and stream for another 5 or so. mostly wanna do replay analysis but im down to play some games depending on what everyones feelin so uhhh yea ty again for helping out with this stuff and spending ur time with us u know who u are :blush:

you’ve probs posted it but i dont wana find it. can u dm me ur stream link so i can follow and watch later hwen not at work

1 Like

its no probem lol its twitch.tv/loki57_

i have the have the asterisk cuz someone stole my god damn name rofl

have to have*

asterisk lmao jesus christ i mean the underscore

random questions ive gotten multiple times:

• i am 6 foot 2 and weigh about 220 lbs
  • i was born in monroe, WI but lived in cedarville, IL (the birth place of jane addams if u know her at all)
  • me and my brother both played a lot of computer/console games since we were young (like 5 years old for me lmao) so thats how i foujnd dota, played a lot of diablo 2, then wc3, then dota, then guitar hero/rockband, halo, call of duty series (original modern warfare is the best one fuckin fight me if u disagree)
  • i am insane at guitar/hero rockband (guitar and drums)
  • i have 5 starred the Legendary thru the fire and the flames on expert before on gh3
  • my best “FC” i think is probably before i forget
  • i played basketball and baseball throughout my childhood up through highschool, half a season in community college baseball lol
  • my hoemtown population is a whopping 750
  • these days i mostly play dota, CSGO, and BR games like PUBG and that new apex game is also really good, i also love the smash series (melee is the best ofc) but i am considering buying a switch for ultimate (and of course future games like animal corssign or zelda or w.e)
  • i played small forward in basketball and third base in baseball

also i have clonehero so if anyone wants to see me fucking Shred It Up then let me know

Who plays baseball on the 21st century

at least 95% of the midwest 4Head

You can always go to the first post here and see all posted links. I use it a lot.

1 Like

jesus christ man baseballs + softballs the fuckin best sport

yea even slowpitch softball is super fucking fun. so some friends wanted to play apex and i was down so my schedules sorta just pushed back a few hours, ill be back around 10-11 and go to like 4 or 5 am i guess something like that

again would love replays for these later streams :slight_smile:

also i love this picture from my last game earlier cuz it proves how fuckin stupid people are when theyre like "lol look at score u are 3-17 and i am 3-3 Xd" feeder pudge idiot omegalul