i came back to mm after 2 years today

I won’t screenshot I won’t mock

Just fucking grow a pair and say sorry already

Well Dota clearly isn’t your problem since it’s your job - that’s obvious.

Lord

Well whatever I tried… for literally the 20th time by now probably

Just cuz cynicism and being edgy are cool when ur 20 doesn’t mean u gotta make an idiot of urself lol

But ah well more exposure I spose

Thanks for that btw never anticipated 600 posts in 3 days for sure :slight_smile:

I didn’t mean to forget to block out your name on the screenshot by the way - not being insincere - I was going to repost when I saw you admit it anyway.

I’m 25 and neither cynical nor edgy.

100 new posts in 20 minutes huh

1 Like

Anyone on the forum please feel free to talk this dude of the ledge (and I only mean that sorta metaphorically…)

I don’t even like joking about that man I’ve been on anti depressants for like 2 years now I’ve been there before

Shits so hard man the whole world seems so bleak all the time but I promise it does get better I promise promise :slight_smile:

Ya it’s all info that ideally comes out soon anyway, gotta kinda put yourself out there to stream so yea

Anyways man just say sorry please I genuinely feel bad now

U obviously got issues outside this game man focus on those that’s what I did and I’m like 50x better than u at it

I really don’t care about outing your name: just your affiliation with Valve and Dan’s affiliation with you.

“Affiliation” being a loose term for being paid to promote their product on the website.

Yeah it’s good proof in a timely manner lol I appreciate that