i came back to mm after 2 years today

I will reiterate once more - I sometimes comedically forget to censor someone’s name in one part but had genuinely thought I had censored yours – however given the circumstances — Dan would of deleted it anyway.

For the record I wanted to reveal that as a 10 sub goal but unfortunately some things or people just take stuff outa you :slight_smile:

Just apologize man we’ll meet at ti I still get free tickets somehow rofl

I dont think you should post your name here anyways. Its not the issue that people can find you, its the specific issue where they type in your name and one of the top searches is your posts on here. Not sure who would want portential employers to see their posts here outside of like Benny and Jensaca Bodacia

I would like to reiterate as Dan has deleted the screenshot: I am not being sardonic or ironic - this is literally a Valve employee.

Agreed

Hopefully we’re all good now

I show friends posts I have made on the forum if I found them invigorating.

1 Like

Loki, you are exposed

1 Like

As another “reveal” I am the dotagiftsubdude twitch account that gifted like 250 subs around Christmas cuz well it was Christmas and I know how much that helps people struggling to compete at this insanely hard insanely beautiful video game

1 Like

Maybe if you could competently delete a name lmao but i stopped after seeing loki insists its fine idc

Oh sure yes I wanna be transparent anyway so ya

He came here to troll this forum and try to make us like dota (not gonna happen - it sucks)

No wonder you were eating breakfast at 11AM: your job is “running through changes implemented to DoTa” : what - the number stat changes they do every six months?! A team of fourty does that?

Not from your own money I’d assume - hahahaha.

Im certain thats why valve was hiring psychologists lmao

If your job was to Quality Assure dota then you certainly did a terrible job.

Chuckles And then I told ■■■■■■ - You can work on the DoTa update testing with the 39 others: it’s VERY important

The panel enter an uproar of laughter.

2 Likes

Love you Ben have a good night

1 Like

Thanks you too

1 Like