i came back to mm after 2 years today

Valve is griefing this forum.

1 Like

Again just to reiterate I am not longer affiliated with valve in any capacity (aside from random questions about the game from the frog man himself :0 )

Not surprised they send their henchmen after the forumā€™s name was on front page of redditā€¦

I donā€™t believe you. You claimed earlier that you had a job with ā€œthe stateā€.

Youā€™re lying

ā€œQuality Assuranceā€ is a weird name for paid Shill though.

Why canā€™t valve just leave goy club alone

First manually placing benny in unwinnable games and causing him to have a 30% winrateā€¦ and now this

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much itā€™s like 40 testers (15 or so including me weā€™re senior testers)

Iā€™ll answer stuff about that when I go stream later again any questions about me or dota feel free :slight_smile:

Not gonna happen - poor bait - terrible bait.

Loki what can you tell us about the hidden pool

Any hot insider info? Is valve going under?

Oh Iā€™ll take a picture of my state badge if you guys really want rofl

1 Like

Only questions I donā€™t answer is some insider stuff there was an NDA on the contract I signed so yea

Also I only did gameplay stuff, valve handles all the final stuff and like battlepass dotaplus etc has nothing to do with beta testers

I will at least say valve is super not going under rofl

Wtf lmao god damn technology

But yeah u guys know just about everything to is about me but not the game dota now letā€™s all learn about it and life together :slight_smile:

The words from iroh from TLA resonate with me more than they prolly should: ā€œif you look for the light you will often find it, but if you look for the darkness it is all you will ever seeā€