i came back to mm after 2 years today

And one last time mister winter can apologize whenever he is ready to actually be a man for once in his miserable little landlord inherited job never worked a real job before life

From the looks of it - you’re the only one here who’s never worked a real job.

1 Like

Yep

True that Mah Dude

also if someone wants a toss a reddit thread about this for site traffic or w.e ur more than welcome lmao. i dont like a lot of things about reddit but its at least a good way to kill some time

also: Lol haha

Hahahahaha Lol Rofl Lmao Ex DEEEEEEEE Xd

ROFL

also shady desperate things like this like trying to ruin my relationship with valve or valves reputation in the community (especially when things are so good rn with autochess and hots dyin and shit) is so scummy that u have 0 support from me anymore u can kindly eat my hairy asshole

this is actually the most important SS on the forum rn cuz it shows who u are as a human being lol and the best part is u continually doing this to urself

… you cocksucker

time for that new account u fuckign leper. everything else aside trying to ruin anything between me dota and valve is just like criminally shitty you can fuck right off immediately im 100% ignoring u from now on jsut so ur aware

nice pics b.

got any bulge/core ones for the database? no homo ofc

1 Like

jesus christ lmfao no i dont have any for the database unfortunately :sob:

1 Like

but yea so for tonight im just gonna hang out, smoke, and watch grant’s channel so come hang out dick around with us and watch some good dota most importantly asdasd body is too similar to what u recently posted Xd

alright so if ur in grant’s stream stick around til the end of this game im gonna do a thing. (totally dont mean to “steal” viewers btw im dickign around in chat and having a good time so yea)

fun "psychology thing" to learn/look at while im in chat ROFL: im gonna spam shit htats like good for the scenario its in and then do a small thing with so many poeople wartching. should be pretty funny. this is what u can do with inside connections :fire:

SPAM THIS BLAZE TO HELP FAZE

:fire:

also for the record im about to donate a pretty fat dono and its totally intentional grant deserves this shit for doing what he does ESPECIALLY puttign up with smelly annoying ugly fat european twitch chatters that have nothing going in their lives so theyre desperate for drama and try to stir it up in twitch chat 4HEad.

I ONLY half mean what i just wrote btw fuck europeans for the most part

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhgh