i came back to mm after 2 years today

so hint time: this is a pretty big chat and it will probably surprise u cuz hes a super nice super cool guy that i have a lot of respect for :emberthinking:

aw fuck i forgot about sub icons okay ill try to hide those as well i can

BSJ??

seriously tho think about all the potential content/money/growth for like 5 minutes and youll see why im doing what im doing XD

Not Brian Canavan BSJ Slammer altho he has muted me on-stream before and made one of the funniest faces ive ever seen i shoulda saved that clip fuk

i could re-enact it once i get a cam if u guys please :blush:

anyways ya like dota is doing good but so much potential to be had Xd

U want a FUCKKGN minor league system??? guess what this isnt real sports its esports u cant be a dumbass and copy paste things

set up like 6-8-12 stream teams from big orgs and pay the players literally just 1k a month so 5k/month plus room and board ofc players can pay for groceries and maybe utilities im not a realtor

all that shit prolly costs easily less than 100M a year and valve pisses that out in a week

and Faze Clan could be the first to pounce on such an opportunity…! ;D

really tho 1 mason 2 ccnc 3 boris 4/5 me/eagle is an nadcl winning team and then the streamers that wanna stream go to stream and grow an audience with the exposure they got by competing

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

and the people that wanna compete can actually get picked up by the EGs and Liquids of the world if thats what they wanna strive for :slight_smile: i will say its not an easy path but if u give the “career options” of stream team to help players grow a community and a following

then both games explode for literally billions of dollars if shit gets handled the way it actually should :blush:

ok last ted talk i promise time to relax

oh ya the screemsjpt rofl

if u know the sub icons well then fuck u iguess ur a mod ur prolly already cool if u were watching this guy anyway again big green moderator sword for the winner ;)

u can even get “creative” and do like “challenges” between csgo/dota stream teams where like each team is 50/50 dota and csgo players could be fuckign phenomenal content and again make so much money

tarik plup leffen shroud chocotaco uhh im sure others have all shown interesti n dota and nobody pounces when they stream it or w.e like how doesFUCKING noibody ever contact choco when hes chillin playin some nice dota before hes about to shred it up in pubg

get creative people fuck rofl