i came back to mm after 2 years today

SCREEN SHOT DUMBASSES HURRY UP 4Head

also my offer still stands for our buddy if he ever wants to stop by and literally just eat a small bit of crow and ill give him mod too x) we can remmeber this when were friends later my guy

k promise im done original teen titans time (season 2 ep 9 for the record on my rewatch)

whos chat is this?? = mod :) go

again this guy is awesome super cool dude he just attracts some people with the issues ive talked about and a thread like this actuall even goes a long way for people struggling with that type of stuff so uhh yea feel free to circulate that? lol

ok i think i just made myself millions of dollars im not sure again rambling kinda sober but we will see

U guys got til 9:15 est first come first serve Iā€™m so tired lmao

draskyl? or demon

Yo epok 50% commission on all the shit that happens for u guys after this take it or leave it 4Head

Can talk numbers later

Draskyl it is!!!

U win a brand new green anime sword!?!??!,! :0 NANI

Ok I gonna pass out for like 16 hours offer still stands wintercunt ;)

Confidence goes so far people remember that

ROFL

1 Like

@SOPHIE this reminds me i was 12 or 13 when the burning crusade was released, and some guild was advertising as the ā€œfirst blood-elf only guildā€. i quickly joined the ranks and became an officer. i kicked everyone out of the guild slowly one by one while they tried to figured out who was doing it. i wonder if that was the first and last ā€œblood-elf only guildā€.

1 Like

also please remove any trace of the script picture my brother whom i immensely respect isnt comfortable with it so now im not too :slight_smile:

ROFL MAN I JUST
saw the screenshot fuck im an idiot whatever slowdives a cool dude good taste in music im down

lmfao i tried to pull a fast one