i came back to mm after 2 years today

alright yeesh seriously though i need to eat

last thing im prolly gonna get lasik fairly soon FWIW cuz glasses are honestly really annoying for like perihperal vision and also its the current year that it is right now currently and is hardly dangerous and super easy to do. another thing to consider! i think im gonna like it!

so while i munch on my fruity pebbles which happen to be a top 3 cereal, shall we have a Friendly Little Discussion (i fukcign swear to god if one more moron vomits up my shit im gonna end up in jail)

:blush: hehe woopsie

Now, Chat,

What Is the Greatest Cereal, on This Planet? I will decide the winner at the end and winner gets mod go

also reddit’s really shitty and annoying in a lot of ways but its does have some decent shit goin for it

if anyone wants a reddit rant then fine i guesssss but tbh a lot will be shit that Lesser Beings Than a True God of Dota have already said so meh

Krave

also note that i came up with a better more useful name than numbnuts here in 20 seconds than the name he came up with that he prolly waned about for days and then finally decided upon even tho its shittier and less unique than his original name in the first place which is why i still use the one i made when i was 8 lmao.

so like literally did i lose a single exchange in the 50 here be honest guys i can handle a loss or 2
or like looking back is he just a total fuckin leper like i hope he is rn ROFL

also im fr about that 50% shit be even, half and half, and were good to go my dudes

u give the platform/springboard i act like a maniac and we all win

SeemsGood

speaking of which someone send a dotachess guy my way if he wants sokme tournament funding

i like the cut of ToT’s jib so that’d be swell im sure we’ve got liek dozens of associates so yea

also is the “insider information” cool or not i figure its fun to learn more about ur favorite players

for the record i think i can still compete at a high level but the lifestyle that comes with it just isnt compatible with me and ive come to accept that - can still contribute plenty to the game with streaming and other shit (aka by being creative and having a god damn ounce of initiative)

also more cereals fucknuggets krave is top 5

literal power rankings are also more than welcome im a huge numbers geek so yea do it up if u really Want to u Are in a Desperate Battle for Ur Honor (sound familiar, wintercunt? ;0 )