i came back to mm after 2 years today

60+ million people votes in this country and like 80% of counties

votes for someone that the media claims to be as awful as he is

now hes not perfect dont get me wrong

i certainly would love a president with a little more decor for 2024 AKA IFUCKIGN STAND WITH RAND MOTHERFUCKERS AUDIT THE MOTHERFUCVKING FED ITS CORRUPT AND SHIT AND IF I DIE ITS LITERALLY THEM NO OTHER REASON ROFL DEILLUMINATI I AM IN GOOD MENTAL HEALTH AND AM VERIFIABLY AT LEAST MODERATELY INTELLIGENT XD

BUT YEA trump imo was the hard truth america needed to hear right now as it started to near the brink of like, really absurd shit

ill make anyo of u motherufkcerrs look so god damn stupid

and u know this for a fact lmao

if u try to tell me hillary would be doing more net good for our country at this very moment than trump has

job numbers, the economy, my stock portfolio, foreign policy, trade, manufacturing, all booming - and these are all things that i - an old country bumpkin flyover state moron dumbfuck hick

have very real life experience with

you guys have no idea how sad/depressing it is to always hear stories about how vibrant and full of life and beautiful a city used to be literally no more than 10-25 years ago

just turning into over-beauracracied bogged with crime shitholes for lack of a better term lol

theres so many things about the midwest mindset

that are so important for any fucking human being

and too many people have no god damn idea what its like

to just be dismissed as some dumbass retard fuckhead hick from flyover country

that cant possibly know a thing about how the world works

but instead - the people

who want to literally defy cold hard evidence and science

when it comes to both late term abortion and fucking gender in general right now seriously somebody fuckign tell me who makes so much god damn money to come up with any of these stupid fucking bullshit useless degrees