i came back to mm after 2 years today

how do cam shows work… do you turn your webcam on aswell?

1 Like

You don’t know how cam shows work?

1 Like

There’s an option to use your own cam if you wanna but wouldn’t recommend it personally at least until you know the model better

Just help the model get a parameter talk quick with her and then she does the damn thing lmao

Again I’m all too aware of cam girl shit that happens but like Christ look at her Instagram and shit she’s just an impressive human being lmao

Just proactively try to live life and good things happen, just like in dota ;)

based on that message i honestly would not try to hang out or meet her again, but idc how you spend your money

to be fair she has probably had 100 guys try to send for her and has had to say no many times

I also didn’t even mention her smile yet like fuck dude

Yea exactly idk choose ur own judgement of this outcome but personally I hope it ends up with a good clean fun wrestling match ;)

You’re fixating and it’s weird and creepy

I guarantee she feels the same way except she wants you to keep sending money

1 Like

yeah yeah i know its fixating and all that just like genuinely every small thing about her and her interests her laugh her smile her voice her singing voice her ink her undeniable beauty like just the total package of a woman

tidbits/random thoughts before i fuck off for a week after a week from hell:

• if any of you have a “passion project” for dota or gaming in general youd like to take lead of, shoot me a proposal and i approve or deny, i dont like to micromanage its what i hired all of you people for

• louis is the main guy to talk to as like “right hand man” so if im not around talk to him (again literal partners im gonna buy him a new rig and new monitor brand spankin new) and again money/incentives isnt everything i just want you guys to connect with your fans or see a videogame/old cartoon (allow me to reiterate if melee/csgo people and shit has not been coordinated by like saturday the 16th im on the next boat outta this place so ya. just do ur thing be adults and youll make some good money in what could potentially be your literal dream job ;)

ok have a good week fellas get crackin

also MYTHIC CSGO DOTA 2 LEAGUE or w.e u wanna call it is priority #1 to me for now

csgo/melee streamers or literally any melee support at all (literally like 5 grand goes al ong way in that scene LOL) i dont mean to laugh cuz the game itself is genuinely incredible and i cant help but think what a proper melee (aka literally just nerf puff and decide ntsc shit from respected players) boom boom moneys already being made shit is happening

See U all in a week dont let me down my little dota hatchlings

aw fuck how have i not mentioned louis’s position yet. that swell guy is VP