i came back to mm after 2 years today

It’s not really reddit humor, it’s just basic sarcasm.

It’s almost like you’re fully capable of reading social nuance online.

1 Like

I am

1 Like

Well color me fel orc and call me loki, cuz you sure fooled me.

3 Likes

I’m awake

1 Like

This is too consistent for mania imo, it just looks like addies or some other stim.

pretty sure hes only on lexapro

1 Like

dude mania lasts a long time

didn’t he just quit his job to become a streamer? Pretty sure that’s a classic symptom of that shit

1 Like

when you’ve been fucking around on the internet and someone posts your personal info it definitely fucks with you for like a day or two when some fucking detective called me like 4-5 years ago and read off my name, social and asked about some dumb shit I did on the Internet I was going crazy for like a couple days

2 Likes

or when i was fucking retarded and clicked some link some dude sent me and he got my IP address and said he was forwarding it to the police I was tripping the fuck out for like a day

2 Likes

hopefully hes getting some sleep

2 Likes

I hope he took my advice to not to bother posting here because this place is nothing like the old nadota and has turned into a shit hole with creeps in subsidized living arrangements like the Egyptian that have nothing but time on their hands running amok

2 Likes

What the fuck was old nadota then

1 Like

It was the same thing but when I was on the Broodstar and Dendi accounts nobody cared or noticed.

Youre only likable when you’re pretending to be someone else

1 Like

Like I am right now?

Look at my name

1 Like

You don’t play both sides enough when you’re pretending to be asoul tbh.

2 Likes

Guess it’s a bit hard when you’re usually one of the sides though hahaxd

3 Likes