i came back to mm after 2 years today

Well he came and unironically wrote a book at me after all this nonsense I spose the least I can do is read it. Fact of the matter is u lowlife faggots could’ve spent 10 minutes doing “research” on me and realized u should have fucked off out of my thread after the first 500 replies much less the second 500

Not only that but then u inbreds followed me around the site trying to “shame” me away which was almost equally as pathetic

So I’ll accept whatever delusional version of an apology you call that if it means you people will finally leave me the fuck alone

So goodbye forever and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Don’t leave. Ignore the trolls and stay.

Already doing that

I’m not trolling. This is legitimately not a healthy way for him to deal with his problems

And I’ve already told u that I’m far more aware of my “situation” than anyone on this website, including you you fucking genius

Now ban any of these morons that keep posting in my thread ok thanks also stop fucking letting pictures and info of me get posted ok thanks Lol Haha :sunny:

Stop trying to save face for ur degenerate “friends” and go away and plot some shitty assassination attempt on me or something already

He’s replying hope he gets banned ;D

Xd

Fuck off I can post in whatever thread I want idiot

Now who’s the upset one here exactly I’m forgetting Xd

I didn’t say you’re upset. I said this place isn’t healthy for you, and the way you’re posting clearly exemplifies that

:slight_smile:

Here comes a gamut post.

We all await with bated breath

Xd

I suggest you just go play some Dota dude and focus on the things you’re trying to do. If you stay involved here just let the negative posts fall between the cracks.

1 Like