i came back to mm after 2 years today

That is indeed the plan :slight_smile:

Like I said this is merely a victory lap

Xd

Been 5 mins mr Gamut whoever the hell U are Xd

Tick tock are you guys just waiting til Iā€™m done with my phone for tonight ROFL alright well thatā€™s what I would expect at least :slight_smile: goodnight :wink:

Xd

2 and 3 I agree with. Allpick bans suck - if theyā€™re going to make it a coinflip it should be coinflipping half the players to get bans. And yeah, there are WAY too many very well-known bugs which affect pro game outcomes for literally years without being addressed.

1 is an awful opinion. RNG is interesting. RNG adds an element of the unexpected. Static attack damage would mean that if your hero has a bigger right click than the enemy solo mid, you Just Win The Lane, which would be extremely fucking boring. And as you say, thereā€™s a lot of it happening all the time, so it ends up normalizing and thereā€™s not room for tons of variance across a whole match - they even have pseudo-random on most passives to prevent Big Luckers.

4 is true but I donā€™t know why youā€™re listing it as a criticism of the game. ā€œYou canā€™t get MMR without playing a lot.ā€ Yeahā€¦ thatā€™s generally how it works in any gameā€¦ and Iā€™m not sure what alternative youā€™d like. ā€œPerformance/skillā€? You mean you want them to switch it back to the old calibration metrics so people can spam hero damage on Zeus or babysit their KDA instead of win the game?

5 is subjective.

A way better allpick ban system: Everyone gets a ban, but bans are secret, instead of it greying out a hero after someone votes for them to be banned. So with people double-dipping meta heroes it probably wonā€™t be 10 bans nearly as often as itā€™s 7-8.

All Captains:

first two players to select bans get first and second pick

4 bans, 4 picks,

next comes another ban phase, again, 2 players from each team select a ban, then pick

then last bans and last picks

ez

1 Like

Man, I hate that this site shows my typing, because I get shit for this way too often.

I'm really high, alright? I'm listening to post-rock and talking on Discord over here. And I take my time to put a post together - I'm just not a full-auto on the keyboard kind of dude, dude.

1 Like

Also Iā€™ve talked to you on your stream, Mr. Professional Streamer.

1 Like

Yeah this would be dope too.

1 Like

I think that sounds kind of fun/ interesting

do u think this is the best option for him at this point

not even ewiz SJW extraordinaire cares if nma and benny drive him even more insane.

1 Like

Ewiz is just a giant control freak heā€™s not actually a do-goodā€™er, as they say. Maybe one day heā€™ll figure out the difference and grow into being one.

2 Likes

I am not adding any of my opinions, I am just stating objective facts; since Loki challenged that fact.
RNG doesnā€™t necessarily ā€œnormalizeā€, and the fact sometimes people live or die just by attack damage rng is also true.
4 is a criticism to the validity of the MMR scaling as a measurement of skill, not saying that thereā€™s a better alternative.
5 is not subjective, it is true that they favor large reworks over smaller balancing; that can be seen every time they release a big patch.
The fact that people quickly start complaining about the game being stale and boring is also true, you could just check reddit.
The bit about Playing the Patch instead of the Game is the only thing you can call ā€œsubjectiveā€ (not really), but I backed it by evidence.

1 Like

Heā€™s also bad at mafia

1 Like

Nah, heā€™s not bad. Just not as good as he thinks he is.

1 Like

I donā€™t blame ewiz heā€™s going through a lot of internal conflict now that he went from punk kid alcoholic to 401k haver

1 Like

Hope my boy loki is doing iight, things prob gonna be looking up for him.|

life got ups and downs but you gotta stay strong. what i learned was nothing gets easier but people get stronger.

1 Like