i came back to mm after 2 years today

literally someone in the chat asked me about a techies i played with, and then i linked a clip in chat cuz the guy fuckign asked me about it

then somecokcsuckers in chat act like im ruining their chat and it just goes from there until grant literally has to intervene from what hes trying to do.

i do love dota but fuck i hate a lot of dota palyers

Grants a sellout pos lmao

ok last TED talk of my life im going to sleep

1 Like

yeah i want to put together a video here and there of some instructional dota stuff, preferrably commission someone thats actually good at editing to chop up a stream or something

support movements, smokes, ward placement, spell casting, positioning, just small things especially about support/offlane that people dont usually think about or that there isnt much content about in general

dude seriously was anyone in his chat idk wtf even just happened ive been awake like 30 hours and played 18 games of dota during that time

im like actually confused but hopefully were ok grant knows i respect what hes done for our scene despite any disputes about selloutyness rn

loki god watching me defend america pogchamp

2 Likes

am I a DEGEN ? ?

Guys - he’s reporting all my posts and having them removed! Haha

Stop reporting me! This is disgusting censorship! Help!

ur fucked

enjoy the vortex before u ahte it. being super into dota is lit until it becomes really unlit

lmao who knows how ill long do it for but i definitely had a lot of fun streaming just now. also a couple funny screenshots for all to consume: http://prntscr.com/mh3nf7 and http://prntscr.com/mh3ra1

some peopl- i mean dota players are legitimately like talking to a brick wall

2 Likes

I like these screenshots. @anon_yang you are featured as well

Yes Very Good ScreenShots Lol Haha

honestly ive never seen 2 dudes get so eternally handled and keep at it i admire ur tenacity at the very least

Please don’t handle me

i do what i want :devilish:

for teh record u should be at the point of beign insanely embarrassed to show ur face anywhere on this website. again ill repeat that if u apologize im fine with letting it go but if ur just gonna be a little cunt then its too entertaining to string u along like this i cant just drop it im sorry

“Help!”