I can’t fucking believe ewiz actually believes you can’t be racist towards white people

Wish I worked for a gamer company and could just have gamer moments and be sexually aggressive towards women all day

Sadly I have no employable skills and when I talk to women my palms get sweaty

Getting a reply from nyte on this website makes my heart start pounding and I have to go sit down (I post from a standing desk)

2 Likes

im all about the neo marxist shit

The world is what it is not because it is the nature of human competence but because balding ugly men with a myriad of undiagosed mental illnesses enjoy torturing the general public

1 Like

What im saying is - Murder ugly people.

Not really, i’ve got a big n igger dick black hairy legs.

if im white nma is white (he’s not,)

Qv unironically

Except league of legends. Blame the white man for fortnite or something

League of legends and bear bile farms

The trademarks

wtf have nigs and spics done besides bomb civilians sell drugs, force children to be soldiers and be tyrannical dictators

look at Europe or any western nation and look at the rest of the world. You can say “hurr durr kill whitey” all you want but you haven’t even experienced the terrible quality of life everyone else experiences because they are inferior intellectually and unable to organize at the level white people are.

Remove kebab get this fucking dirty Muslim roach Turk out of here

Qv

yns smells stinks and is stupid no offense of voursce

Advanced jdance

1 Like

why am I stupid

it was definitely white ppl who developed league of legends; it wouldve been the same exact abomination with or without tencent buying that share of it

1 Like

■■■■■■■ developed dota

https://www.kesq.com/news/female-water-polo-players-confronted-by-naked-man-at-palm-springs-swim-center/987276858