I don't think i want to go pro anymore.

I don't get that line of thinking. They were assets in either case. There are just better assets to invest into

did he post the twitch vod of him giving his favorite e-celeb (greasy fucker #2) all his money on here

2 Likes

no he did not

It's a rich man's game. NFL teams appreciate in value every year

Not anymore

isn't esports in a big bubble phase rn anyway. salaries and contracts seem to have blown up in the last decade i can't imagine the growth is sustainable

I have probably watched his stream for 2 hours this year. You are unhinged

i am unhinged but thats not the point

1 Like

sports franchises are many times treated as “trophy” assets, which means that they attract wealthy individuals in a way similar to other luxury goods. Next, the income approach is not an accurate approach to valuing sports franchises due to low expected cash flow. Most owners expect to realize their return on their investment at the time of sale, not from cash distributions on the investment during ownership.

1 Like

I don't think that was Jdance. He posted a screenshot of his characters and I didn't see that name there, plus how would he even have 50k+ gold?

I bought it. He had me on ignore as a funny joke. I had to trade it to my ex girlfriends character to trade it to him

Idiot.

Why?

It's apples and oranges, in reality everything's prolly in a bubble

Sorry I didn't catch you comment.

It's hard to say. Again NA is a shit hole for that. Other places it works

It's definitely a lot of smoke and mirrors

sits down with a beer and listens to old Coldplay.

2 Likes

He did