I have transcended from Nazi to Simp.

Theatre district borders on chinatown so I would consider it pretty boston-y. Chinatown is a shithole for the most part. Though I used to work down there and it was nice to walk through in the morning and see all the old asian people sitting at the tables playing asian dominoes

nigers

Interesting, I've always thought of the Boston Chinatown as a nice place to raise a family and watch little league baseball

what in your opinion are the pros/cons to living in boston?

i'll likely need to move to a larger metro area for my next job with how nuanced my skills are and boston was one of the areas i was thinking about

what're your nuanced skills?

Honestly I'm not the right person to ask because 1) I don't actually live in the city and 2) I haven't lived in any of the other major cities you'd compare it to

Some interesting discussions in here.

1 Like

i'll be vague about what i exactly do to avoid getting doxxed by the goon squad

i'll just say it's very technical and specialized

getting worried about refpsi

In order to determine nyte's guilt in all this we are going to need to examine her psyche via a picture of her bedroom. @ersu can you please provide

3 Likes

Refspi shows up and then disappears every few months. He's fine

Hey Nyte, Nmagane here.

Just wanted to say that i've never read anything you've written that's longer than half a life.

Is that extremely lazy and selfish?

1 Like

BASED ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  BASED ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  VASED KNJDHHER BASE DNIVEHR

1 Like

GOLgari ... guild gate... opens for... the .. exiles .. of ravinica...

1 Like

Seems like Nyte's the one in a schizoid state here.

You're almost 35 with zero children to show for yourself.

You're going to end up marrying some guy like murs glacious here which comes back from his "extremely technical and specialized" field of work completely drugged on painkillers and you'll watch Beyond The Summit together. You'll be a fucking 55 year old zombie hag by the time your kid hits high school.

1 Like

What?

TFW Duo Queing Jones in Dota 2 is the memory you look back with sweet melancholy when you're an 54 year old Dota 2 mom reminiscing about the past.

1 Like

Going to sleep now - Get the quest for first fragment of karazhan key (Shadow Labyrinths) before I wake up tomorrow

Thoughts?

Based

@anon31000304 post your room

Mursglacius LMAO