I have transcended from Nazi to Simp.

Let me reiterate that I am absolutely dumbstruck at the speed at which nyte responds to refpsi threads. Blew our minds in the Teamspeak think tank.

We've transitioned from nyte to kittens anyway; having a woman with cancer will be a levelup over a woman that is cancer.

I would expect more from a successful businesswoman.

i think i'm missing a lot of context here

the original post in this thread came off as some kind of ironic humor making fun of incels but you're telling me this guy is serious?

Please just go away Christina you absolute fucking moron.

oh hey that's sorta rude
i've always liked nyte
i dont wanna be used in these comparisons -_-

I'm sorry for comparing a woman of your quality to a woman of low value like nyte.

Iā€™m a nazi now in order to fill the vacuum left by REFPSI.

1 Like

Please, please don't ever describe your actions in relation to me as "holding yourself accountable".

Hello fellow knights cross holder!

ā€‹

do you not pay any attention to the website that's literally what you are in all of these interactions with them

What you guys have to understand is that the people you interact with on this website are UNIRONICALLY socially stunted

Ya know there's something else that will also set you free:

So keep grinding your knuckles to the bone down in your basement!

1 Like

Like JDANCE and REFSPI are WELL-ADJUSTED by comparison because they can openly talk about being FUCKING RETARDS but then you have these others that are AN ORDER OF MAGNITUDE worse and can't even discuss it openly aside from the occasional OFF-HAND JOKE or "IRONY"

1 Like

I liked Refspi when he was a Nazi and I'd vote for him if he pm'd me his full legal name (NOT a dox)

Me when I make a golgari guildgate thread.

Me when I don't partake in the months of discussion surrounding whether it was okay for jdance to have sex with children.

Nyte you truly have no moral horse to sit upon you fucking scum.

Never show your little old man face round these parts again.

Flee!