can someone give me the full lore on refspi

My dad said he's voting for bernie.

5 posts in: this guy can't be serious, he's hilarious

15 posts later: oh no its not an act

Keep us updated

I’m glad you begin to see now, there is no “act” with refpsi

Go away retard.

There's no act with any of the others but i dont see you ragging on them

Refspi is a brown white supremacist and he needs to be protected the same way you protect a rare venomous frog that exists in only 1 mountainous stream in the whole wide world

1 Like

Go away retard.

You’ve never seen me call bullshit on nmagane jones jdance et all?

Are you really saying that?

And I don’t think I need to explain why I avoid calling jones on all his repetitive, contradictory bullshit.

Go away retard.

Legitimately the greatest troll to grace nadota except I just feel like his defensive reactions aren’t orchestrated under the troll persona, but his actual self.

Yeah, it's probably more effective to whatever argument you make if you don't explain your reasonings and just let people fill in the blank.

So fucking intellectually dishonest and manipulative.

HEY LOL IM WRITE HERE XD

Guess the fruit of eve is both a blessing and a curse.

The damage done to me is beyond repair. I dont even know if my friends are really my friends. i had a homie ask me for 200 saying he'll pay it back, and you know you dont trust people when you give it and think you'll never see it again. The only thing that makes me feel like i trust my friends is that feeling that says, they wiill prove you wrong.

Nmagane here ; Always thought you were a great guy keep it up.

based distant relative online relationship razorfen downs syndrome children avoided by nyte having sex with ersu

i also like to congratulate my friends when they have sex