I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

i was replaced by an african born man, this shit kinda anti american because now my boss even just hires contractors to do all the repair work i used to do for him for free, he obviously has paid my salary probably like twice since firing me. new guy doesnt clean well building smells like dirty water in the morning, doesnt repair anything, and to top it all off he is always talking to someone on the phone.

dude is just running off with my paycheck because to fire him vindicates me. my job is incredibly difficult maintaining 5 buildings is not easy. my boss thought he could replace me, but i will expose the money laundering, corruption, and political power that assassinated my life, killed lewis katz, and took over mott haven with new jersery money while they hide behind children.

Why don't you get another job if you can maintain 5 buildings. You could do 10 elsewhere

i dont want to live in a world that thinks they can get away with this. i refuse to pay tax payer dollars to the politicians who are using it to money launder in my what used to be poor neighborhood. I intend to show the world and expose their evils to the masses.

they sold out my life for millions and just laugh as if its a joke.

okay you can fight crime with a job. Super man did it

This bigger and better job can get you good lawyers. Thats the real way to fight them. You need a couple good jews

I dont need lawyers and i dont work for money. I WILL TAKE THEM DOWN MYSELF.

lawyers would be dope here

I dont need lawyers besides i looked up these law firms. they arent who they pretend to be.

you could at least ask a paralegal some questions in exchange for $ or chat gpt

I have all the legal advise i need, they will be struck down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjiqx91Mp8I

β– β– β– β– β–  TALK TO CHATGPT or GROK ABOUT THIS SHIT FOR A BIT FOR FUCK SAKES

living off no money, just clout friendship and credit lines at the deli, down to my last few pounds of meat. i am picking up cigarrettes off the ground and eating out the trash when i can.

you are a shaman use AI

get a job nigg a

Take a good look folks. No nutting for a few weeks and you're eating out of the trash. Go get that nut, everybody. Take care of yourselves.

2 Likes

nutting worse than eating out the trash on god.

1 Like

ive been curious on dumpster diving for food. Seems like it can work out really well at times behind grocery stores. What say u about this any tips?

chicken, fruit trays, juice

go by resturants and check the bags first.