I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

they tryna psyop me into thinking imma lose. this is housing court, im not a criminal I can prove they were trying to make me a criminal. made 7 mil off my name, did a crazy deal, lost rent controlled status on my building, and overall bodied my life and career. I am saving my company from a post pandemic real estate take over.

Psyop probably not the word

2 Likes

The whole neighborhood know me. I was the richest man in the south bronx, home gym, every tool, 6 figure accounts, parking lot, own apartment and courtyard. When i stand before trial they gonna see me really go legendary.

1 Like

Music videos and parades with 69

yes sir when i win and enter paradisee we are celebrating

I want a rose gold grill

refpsi has never made 6 figures

pocket watching ass.

There was nothing to watch in refpsi's pocket

He lives in New York the commies tax all his mills

NY? 11% of it. But there is no it. He probably makes a modest living doing an ordinary job while larping about shit on nadota.

Remember when you asked for evidence and he sent you random meaningless documents?

1 Like

hes a millionaire with a mansion and a yacht

1 Like

plasma know, when you dont pay rent in nyc, you are king.

KING INCEL, AND IF THEY THROW ME IN JAIL THATS THE CLOSEST I'LL BE TO BEING IN THE BOX.

1 Like

You think people are paying 11% tax rate in nyc lmao

he doesnt know. I saw six figures. i saw it all, i had money, watch this will be the greatest swan song ever danced.

The premise is so simple, the man was the building maintenance man of parole, they opened up a school inbetween both operations of parole, and took his job when they arrested his tenant and he protested it. My friend was seen as mentally ill, they did that to him, i defended him and they took my job, and towed my car just like they did him. I can win this.

After federal taxes his income tax was probably around 25%

try 30%
federal and state, the stay do you dirty.