I uncovered a money laundering political crime syndicate in my neighborhood

Bruh

But it’s goated

PICS OR DIDNT HAPPEN

LETS SEE YOUR SUIT FOR JUDGE JUDY

@REFPSI God bless and good luck.
You will need both these things.

who else gonna try, theY took everything from me man. running around my hood money laundering, hiding behind kids and their true intention to usurp my landlord, to walk over the grave of bradford norris swett to pull bullshit as the state seizes all owed rent with a one shot deal which is putting new york citizens in debt.

I wish you luck. Truly.

Have you talked to anyone at the ACLU? They might give you a lawyer for free.

Why is money laundering something people hyperfocus on

Who cares about money laundering

Just called housing court, no court date yet, been here now 8 years, no court date yet, and the lady said she never seen a jury trial in their life, so she has to talk to her boss. so this might go legendary.

Yeah i told you theres no court date lo

This is beginning to sound completely legit -- never seen a jury trial in her life. Will know it's 100% true if he starts talking about the court system only having non English speaking minorities in it.

Refpsi is going to spend all this time "battling for his apartment" or whatever to only get deported the day after election day. Sad!

go look up nyc housing court, most nyc housing court cases have no jury trial written in their leases so its denied immediately.

bug is paid by the JIDF.

Reminder when i posted hard evidence of my trial the forum was suddenly reset and my post were removed.

Are you gonna represent yourself?

Can we get a livestream of the court room so they can’t hide anything that’s presented at the trial

Yes i am representing myself before a jury, i intend to ask that it all be recorded and documented.

When you go to jury selection you're going to be able to disqualify certain jurors -- you need to disqualify all the white people because they'll be smart enough to realize that you're a fucking idiot minority who wastes their tax money on dumb minority shit in the courts.