Ian Mafia day 3 - the conclusion

Honestly if you're this insistent on shooting yourself in the foot just create a goy club subforum where people who sign games know the games will be ruined and are cool with it

What exactly do I gain from checking their IPs? Despite how you're trying to angle my every move to make it seem like I'm intentionally exploiting the admin powers to gain advantages, everything I've done, I did to attempt to keep the games relatively fair

I'm not trying to angle anything to make it seem like you're exploiting, I'm pointing out that you have no idea that what you are doing is actually exploitative

You've yet to explain how it is exploitative

Why would you think it's fine to make IP checks during a game and make a read (wrong read btw) based on that IP check

Have you ever played on any other site where they don't just constantly have people joining to grief games

Make a read based on that IP check? I was assuming it was Jdance posting on that account, as should everyone else. No one should make reads based on the assumption that another person is posting on that account

You posted in the thread "I ip checked jdance and here is my read xyz"

Just stop arguing it's pointless and we don't even want to have these situations in the first place where that ip check would be necessary

Yes, it's extra info. Yes, all extra info is crossing a line and you're retarded for not being able to see that. It's not really the central thing that needs to be discussed here so I don't see a point in discussing it any further

1 Like

:clap::clap2::clapping::pepeclap::vb-sarcasm-clap:

1 Like

100% agree with this big post and everything else jenada said.

Thanks for the support kyle

I'm not blaming anyone man I'm just telling bathroom stories I heard

let's just all agree to never let them sign again :slight_smile:

1 Like

who'd I invite back lmao. Benny asked rora to unban him because I once preemptively banned him before nma could use the account in March, Ian asked me if jdance can play, he Was the host, assured me jdance wouldnt account share.

Im on your guys side, when games are ruined it detracts from the experience and people get burned and are suddenly more cautious about signing and playing. We need to handle it more proactively instead of giving people passes if we want to stop dealing with this

who cares about anymore drama.. especially from within active non-troll players.

i dont really wanna beef with jenada or dan and id rather they not beef either

lets just agree to not let goyclub in and we're FIXED!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I dont see why the problems would persist after banning those 3 from Mafia games. I just think bennys the most worth out of the 3 to keep around postwise and shouldnt get a site ban if hes the only one on his account and hes not breaking other rules. But i dont really care if jdance were totally banned at this point and nmas already banned.``

i think we just keep them all away. if i remember correctly benny is the one who was posting random youtube videos and giant gifs in the thread.

im honestly over the troll fluff content thats being posted in mafia threads. id like people to actually post about the game instead of treating it like a general thread.

day 1 you can poke around and be less serious but posting random kid from youtube vlogs is annoying

1 Like

i would also like to make some sort of alt name type thing if possible for the website.

Jenada should have a secondary name that states his previous name was Wintermute/Alightsoul

epok should have dan

etc.

Yeah completely random link posting in mafia is literal spam and a super ass way to towntell in any case

Also Once again I was the first guy pushing for excluding those goys from Mafia, its been obvious to me that were gonna have a hard time gaining new players and keeping the game momentum going when shit like this comes up in almost every game the goys are involved in. Only jones seems to really care about playing to his best ability, that other goy from Canada is okay I guess.