Ian Mafia day 3 - the conclusion

forcing newer players or players who have been away from jump through the hoop of learning names is stupid imo

No im beefing w/ ■■■.

Fuck u admins!!

- your knuckleheaded administrators Badmin and Radmin

To be honest benny is more malicious than you realize and I'm pretty sure several people stopped posting in blog because of him

1 Like

I always found him funny but nyte for example hates him and we all know she's a compelling judge of character

Yeah I dont think goys should be in the lounge. I meant that Benny makes better and more enjoyable posts than the other malicious goys, thats it lmao

I agree with you. Is he gone from lounge?

■■■ pls

Theres a thread for that that people should just update. I once said something like I thought the bot should spit out aliases and automatically discern lynches from them but thats complex and the bot needs more work before we can consider something like that. I see the need, especially when it comes to situations like yours where youre like an old player comin back and you want to know if you've played with people you used to play with. But its not very necessary while 90+% of the people signing your games have played atleast a few games here with everyone and can tell you who's who if you ask them.

1 Like

Just made the OP a wiki post so if youre a trusted user you can modify it

It's really funny you would target me for posting "random videos and gifs": If I recall I posted one gif as a reaction to a terrible play by my partner (who turned on me day one) and one youtube video. What about the people that spam the threads with this every game? YNS can't go a game without journalling like a maverick about the time he used to take painkillers.

Make me a trusted user I will add all of my aliases

You can say "every time this happens"... etc however much you want: this is my first mafia game post nmagane; I didn't incite Jdance giving him his account in any way (which Ian posted screenshot proof this is what happened). If I come off as a "troll" it is because I am turned on Day 1 by "policy lynches" and the rest of the players are AFK

i'm sure theres a way to attach another name to a user.

does jenada really need live.laugh.love as his badge or whatever that is?
do you really need a smiley face as yours?

couldn't both of those just be your known aliases?

also let's be real here. we aren't really getting new players. most players are going to be returning players and it's more of a barrier to entry.

i almost didn't sign when i did because i didn't know majority of the names

This forum has about ten users; if you seriously can't keep up with a user changing his name (what - once every two months? Is your flair "site Journalist" supposed to be ironic?) maybe you don't have the ability to keep track of a game of mafia.

Yes

I think you're being narrow minded on this one kyle - you want the mild added convenience of seeing past names next to a person's current name but none of the people you're talking about actually want that

And we do have new users. Look around you. A bunch of the people you're playing with never even used the old site

Kyle's Utopian Namafia Identification System In Effect

1 Like

where did you find this image? this could work.,..

going around and changing titles of players to match their known alias seems like an easy way for me to look like an abysive dick and strip individuality from the forum for little to no benefit :) maybe it is the right move!

i'm happy you see what i'm, saying.