I'm about to do LSD thread - ROLLING on random.org to see how many hits I will do (2-6 hits), then will be LIVE BLOGGING my experience in this thread. Ask me questions, link me videos, do whatever you want to see how I react.

You are definitely low t

Me?

I wouldn't drive if I were you. But if i did i would get 10 double cheeseburgers, eat some, and save the rest for later

I once drove 75 miles while tripping on acid. I had to pull over twice because it was too intense.

Would not recommend. Even more so with the amount you took.

1 Like

Good point

Dan trying to save his website activity by bringing back the guy that responds with random nonsense to every post.

Not gonna work. Sorry dan

Got you to post.

update plz

My girlfriend fell asleep on me literally mid post trip venting

The fucking bitch

I was explaining to her how I was so entranced in our conversation that I almost ro

Lled a stop sign and saying I must feel like how she does (she almost rolls stop signs all the time) at this moment, where she feels like that all the time!

Dude this post trip clarity is basically the reason I do this. I love this shit. If any of you have anything earnestly to bring up about my character now is the time to do it. Now is the time that I'm willing to discuss myself honestly.

Should have done it on reddit

I do this thing where when I'm tripping I'm aware that I need to drink water, and I always overdo it so I drink too much water.

This time I forced myself to drink 2 bottles of water probably an hour before I peaked, and I had to piss so fucking bad dude. The urge to piss literally became who I was, I was just this big abomination hulk of a being undulating to the rhythm of the piss God.

And I was fucking paranoid about leaving the room. I couldn't handle any sounds or videos so I just turned off my laptop, and ended up on the floor waiting for the period of time I knew that someone might be in the bathroom (couldn't chance running into anybody), which lasted 3 fucking hours. Until I was FINALLY able to take a piss.

My lower body, specifically my legs, were firing like pistons, literally unchecked. I was pretty much holding myself up slightly with my legs beneath me, almost seizure like, with the firing occasionally reaching my brain, with most of my body jackhammering I was unable to exist, instead became just fucking random ass patterns and shit. @iaafr idk if you experience a certain rhythm or cadence that you seem to exist under, but holy shit if someone walked in on me they probably would have thought I was dying

It was actually zero fun at all

Mid trip I got really angry at myself for tripping, like furious that I even thought it was okay, and that idolizing it is stupid

I don't really think it's the trip itself that I like about doing acid, and I realized I don't do it to have fun at all

It's the realizations and altered state of mind that comes after

Shout out to my sponsors lysergi.com - they're currently offering 20% off all ald products if you use my special discount code JDANCE