I'm sorry but BEEF isn't good

It’s not better for your health

It’s typically worse. Worse quality. All steroids and antibiotics. Bad food regulations, low industrial standards.

Everything in Norway is usually higher quality than in Sweden, food included.

Except for forum posters

1 Like

To every rule there’s an exception

There’s tons of norwegian’s that make daytrips across the border to buy food in Sweden, as it’s like 1/3 of the price in Norway, I don’t even bother because most of the food, meat in particular, is a lot worse tasting

Tango on my 6

There’s tons of swedish people who go to norway for the jobs (norweigans are incompetent so they need swedish workers and pay them very well) but they never move there permanently, partly because their food (and language) is so bad

we have an ancient tradition of laughing at norweigan people and for good reason!

2 Likes

You’re retarded

The food (dishes, food traditions, food at restaurants) is generally not that good yeah. Most of the traditional food tastes bland as shit. The raw material is really good though

calm down im just kidding

There are good restaurants though, but if you just stumble into some random restaurant in Norway you might leave disappointed

Generally most food is underseasoned because Norwegians (at least boomers, which are 80% of restaurant-goers) are very cautious when it comes to spices

“white people”

Hate whites

1 Like

https://www.knorr.no/produkter/krydder/knorr-kod-grillkrydderi-stroglas

1 Like

For A Good Taste Of Your Meat

2 Likes

If you want a good steak you have to age it. If you’ve never had an aged steak then you haven’t had a good steak

The opposite is true when looking for a woman