Imagine being retarded enough

Anyways let's continue the discussion in this thread .

Wait yns doesnt own his car? HAHAHA

in my experience mercedes drivers are all stuck up elitists that lack a grasp of reality. personally i prefer audi/lexus even though nobody asked and im going to stick it in this here thread because i recall reading that somewhere

i own my car. thanks

2 Likes

why am i being petty. this forum is aids.

nobody drives a lexus here and audi is like not very popualr anymore

are these big bulky american models or whats the deal here

this is my ride

and you can ride with me whenever uw ant

1 Like

nah it's a lexus IS 250 fsport. it's a sedan but it's not bulky by any means (but i suppose that's subjective).. there was a pic in the blog thread many months ago but anyways kp can you fit more than 2 people in that thing :joy: i bet it has sick mileage though. we can drive across all of europe in it uwu

1 Like

What year?

1 Like

2014, chrome or silver or whatever the hell color they refer it to as

I bought my previous 2010 Ford Focus cash and leased a brand new Mercedes cuz I wanna drive a new luxury car

u can keep whipping ur 5 year old Lexus around I’ll just get a new Benz in 3 years

It fits 5 people like any normal car... Perhaps not americans

did u finance ur car brand new kittens or did u pay cash

just don't act like a dick about it unneccesarily. some people like to lease a new car every 2 years because they want to keep driving nice cars without worrying about wear and tear issues and that's fine

Just because I drive a nicer car than u, wear fresher clothes than u, eat at better restaurants than u, make more money than u, and live in a better city than u, doesn’t make me a dick

i drive an 04 toyota matrix

true baller detected I bet u also max ur 401k out

U dont own a car u dont own a house get out of the grownups thread

my dad has a thing for car auctions and buying cars that are written off by insurance and fixing em up, so i was able to pay for everything cash, had to replace half of the front-end but was still cheaper than buying from dealer

1 Like