INF sign Mason for dpc season

when you got terms like dead lane, and actively encourage players to avoid a part of the map you know dota is fucked, especially since it works.

1 Like

You took care of what was more important. There are plenty of avenues for you too still make a buck in esports though

thanks man. i appreciate you #Glazed

1 Like

the dead lane is a simplified version of the part of the map you don’t control and can’t collapse on and general contains enemy vision. in dota the resources it takes to control 3 lanes spreads you too thin so you can never really control 3 lanes without cutting off the map at its source or trapping people into areas and collapsing as 5 to force them into base and stuff.

1 Like

what do I play against jugg in lane

Viper, dork seer? Idk im 0k

anything just force him to waste spin defensive and keep a count on the cooldown and he has no aggression. the spin cds ultra long early. obviously bat/ds arent good but like doom and shit is good vs him

ursa warrior + 1

Skeleton king and weaver as well i think

Mason has never lasted more than 6 months on any team. After their losses at dreamleague, he might stick around to get a free pass into the international, but I doubt it.

South America is different. We’ll see. He may end up being worth a lot for promotional purposes there…

I can see it now

come get a signature from real fat american dota player in lima

he can probably get some cheap Peurvian ladies too on the regular. Bet he aint going anywhere

no way mason fits in an SA team

How would he not?

someone explain to me how walking no-damagec cone lifestealer with a midas slowly transitioning to a post-passive gold generated radiance is supposed to be good

the onyl way to make the hero good ended up giving him the ability to enter a big creep with no spells

and snce that i assume they have nerfed every other hero in the game to the point where he doesnt need that creep anymore???

Playstyle differences, ego problems. NA players never work out over there.

I believe his relaxed attitude will help a lot

Relaxed attitude LUL

Yeah. I also feel they may be equally dumb on some level and be able to see eye to eye. I actually really like this move from INF