JDANCE AGAINST THE WORLD

it's really not new

I did ADF for like 2 weeks and wanted to die lol

47:1

1 Like

i'm a 16:9 gamer how do you see anything on 47:1

2 Likes

It's sort of like playing a game on those long circular screens they use to advertise things on at stadiums

is it 5 days eating 2 days fasting?

is it from the last 4 years? idk how I never heard of it honestly

yes it's the most popular form of fasting

5 day eating 2 day fasting (but you can eat 500 calories per day for those 2 days)

It's literally barely fasting

I get like 65 hours of ketosis per week doing omad. On that shit diet you'd get like 16

so you’d have to do fullbody workouts 3x per week on eating days 1 3 and 5

idk it just sounds unnecessary, if it works for people cool I guess

I never enjoyed fasting or found any benefits, just run a calorie deficit every day if you want to lose weight

it's true. but I did lose about 30 lbs in 4-5 weeks fasting

1 Like

for example you couldnt really do cardio on the 2 fasting days , so youd have to do that on days 2 and 4 of eating which sounds like a brutal 5 day stretch followed by 2 days of horrible recovery

it was basically omad, few calories, gym 3x a week

1 Like

right on man nice job

I was running 6 miles per day on omad dude

no diet is shit if it works for you personally, everyone is different

You just have to exercise like 4-6 hours after you eat and make sure you supplement electrolytes

exercising on a fast is actually more effective than exercising without one. it's a lot harder and a bit less productive and more stress on your body, but it increases hormone production n stuff

well I tried full on keto for a few months and hated it, I felt weak and shaky in the gym and no amount of avocados and coconut oil could change that