JDANCE AGAINST THE WORLD

I’m glad I tried it but it wasnt for me

yeah that's pretty normal and after an "adjustment period" would not be very bad, altho still feeling worse than totally normal gym time

I've never done serious lifting on any eating plans but I believe conventional wisdom is that it takes a few months for your body to adapt and you probably won't have as much power

it just turned it from something I enjoyed to something I hated and that killed it for me

carbs are so ingrained into our diets and if you eat more than like 50g a day of it it negates whatever benefit IF could give you

I hated feeling weak and stuff

I like doing super heavy barbell lifts and I think a regular diet works best for that

It probably does

The long term argument is that high carb intake alongside lifetime high calorie intake leads to earlier deaths but who really cares

yeah but I don’t do that nor is my diet particularily high carb

you cant just call anything that isnt keto high carb

I mean I think from my perspective you can

Non fibrous carbs are a brand new introduction to the human body

To my understanding high carb diets and huge hormonal shifts feed cancer On hyper drive so any (Cancer) presence is going to cause major systemic damages to the body whether the cancer types are benign or not. But especially if not...

i mean yeah whatever, i dont think it makes a huge difference as long as you exercise, keep a healthy weight, and eat fruits+vegetables

i think that stuff is a lot more important

Yeah but nobody really cares about this I think, as valid as a point as it is

Considering how common cancer is, it’s likely that people would or should care about this at some point in their lives.

I eat 8g of non fiber carbs per day when adhering to my plan

Once per week I allow myself a dark chocolate crafted press

1 Like

nice dude sounds like keto works for you

I just didnt enjoy it at all, it took all the joy out of weight lifting + I really like cooking and food and stuff so I don’t enjoy being restricted like that

you should make that a daily thing