JDANCE AGAINST THE WORLD

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1463099959662755853
@_jdance

The 5:2 diet (which I've never heard of) isn't even fasting as it allows you to eat on those days

1 Like

Back at it

Can’t wait to demolish this thread.

2 Likes

Do it nyte it would make me so happy

BAD FAITH ARGUMENTS NEVER SURVIVE THE ANALYSIS OF J

1 Like

Spread love not hate

that is fasting, youre supposed to get min 400 calories on the off days

how's your muscle retention

He said, after uttering the word ■■■■■■, softly, like a real lover

:poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

If you get min 400 calories you will confuse your body so hard and get extremely hungry. You will also lose more muscle than you would if you didn't eat. Being in a pure fasted state increases growth hormone by like 400%. Putting your body in a weird Flux state of half ketosis half non ketosis is really bad

as long as you're carb starved it shouldn't matter. at 400 calories you're still getting just 15-20% of your daily dose. I don't think muscle retention stays up if you're starved even more. those calories are maintenance for your body, without it gains would diminish I think

The studies have shown that fasting participants retain muscle at a rate of 4x what low calorie participants retain

1 Like

Do you think or do you know?

Granted they both lose muscle mass that's just how it works

1 Like

You're right in that if it was 400 calories of non carb foods its not a big deal. But eating things also disrupts autophagic processes which is just bad

the answer is self evident, if I'm stating an opinion I say I think. if it was a fact I'd say I know

A2pas was right it is me against the world here (sophie)

1 Like

Atleast you’re correctly identifying that it is they whom believes the world revolves around them

Whether that is funny or not, though, is unclear

2 Likes

dude what the fuck is a 5:2 diet

its 8 hour 4 hour or 2 hour eating windows for IF

never heard of that in my life