Jdance comes clean about everything.

how about this: we allow nmagane back on the site in return for allowing Jdance and never banning refpsi

Geez nyte tell us how you really feel

Sometimes women (&slowdive) can be so bitchy. Am i right or am I right guys

3 Likes

Just spending my sunday tossing back some cold ones, disregarding minority voices, and watching the big game

iaafr-alightsoul-epok-yns amoral alliance

Gonna be honest you guys let ewiz follow me around spamming "kill yourself, retard" on every post for months (and it was actual disruptive site spam) so I dont view dan letting jdance post yet another "i'm a moron" thread as somehow the point where the line was crossed

Slowdive's and Nyte's criticisms are valid but I just view some other things as bigger issues (namely, issues where it affects ME)

1 Like

i couldnt do shit about that

Moreover the real problem here is Certain People are somewhat dumb and do dumb things

For example: Every single person that has known benny at more than a passing level has the same thing to say about him. If u actually asked nyte, jones, kaptenrobert etc and not just me & yns (the loud ones) you would hear roughly the same things

And yet somehow Rrgok and Dan are still inviting him back into lounges, pretending he doesnt play mafia just to fuck with people, etc

because they get trolled by like the same 3-4 people begging for "ZeRo BaNs" and get baited each time

And despite all that I'm going to throw it out there that what we have right now is still way, way better than anything we have had in the past

Need I remind you that all the bad shit that ever happened on NADota was happening under spitwad's watchful eye and later morons like bees etc

Should I remind you that J showed up and appointed Air-Hogs and Agile_Mind, both of whom had spent the last 6 months openly harassing people and typing awful shit on the internet, as moderators with access to a bunch of people's personal information

LBJ was made a mafia mod. LBJ.

idk man I think he's really turned his whole philosophy on mafia around

benny that is

Read latest day

okay yeah the private profile thing

Dan's biggest flaw on this site is just appointing a revolving door of questionable people and not respecting enough the fact that he's exposing all of us to the whims and poor instincts of each of those people

Like every new person that's made a moderator I believe has access to your location info, device info, registration email, maybe some pm stuff and anonymize/impersonate stuff or other weird features (not sure)

That should be taken way more seriously than it is considering people that barely use the site sit on moderation teams for months because they're "legends" in dan's mind - or random people are just put on there to "ban jdance"

I think slowdive's great and has good instincts but need to differentiate between people actually being attacked or harmed and just general nonsense

Refspi posting is general nonsense until he says like "jews should die" and even then there's worse on the site. I'd personally leave him until he says "Dan's a jew and should die" at which point I'd write him a strongly worded warning (we prefer something like "dan's a bad admin and made me mad and should die")

Jdance posting this thread isn't actually hurting anyone except for the eyes of the people who click it

Somewhere there's a line there where people's awful posting becomes pointed at another person and it is then harassment

See: What nmagane was actually banned for and several of the recent threads from some otherwise fine posters

2 Likes

refpsi hasn't even said Jews should die he just wants them in concentration camps so they stop doing their whole white genocide globalist conspiracy thing (keep in mind that in refpsis mind, concentration camps are comfortable facilities with a good living standard)

3 Likes

See this is hilarious

Eradicating it is like finding a rare spider or butterfly in your garden and killing it because it believed in the preservation of the white race

3 Likes

But in the interest of not just spewing my own opinions everywhere i need to ask

What is actually so bad about this thread that it needs to be removed

LMfao