Jdance comes clean about everything.

The truth is that she took a psychopath considerably older than her as her first boyfriend with big talk and he cheated on her the first chance he got. It is very....damaging

When I said I hope things get better I meant it Matt. It's up to you to recognize your pride

This website really is a wasteland of barren depravity lol

lie but make sure to not lie well enough to convince her completely so we can get more dialogue

cheating on her is very nice wording for paying a minor to sleep with you

You’re one of those “compromise morals and ethics to get what I want while accomplishing the same ‘goal’ as what’s right” kind of people. It’s wrong but hey you’re you and I’m me and we can disagree on this. So fuck you also

I don’t think their ages are some huge discrepancy. But he’s not even developmentally his age so there might be even less disparity in their decision making processes.

I think that’s a lazy as fuck analysis

I don't think so

I'd agree it's just probably hard for people he isn't very honest with to understand that and I'm sure she expected more

If I were cheated on I would want to be dumped without knowing -- personally

I have a friend who thinks he hasn't been cheated on but he has and I don't want to tell him because they broke up and it is needless for example

The morals and ethics of a relationship don't mean anything when the relationship is already over

Please do not gaslight me nyte

:frowning:

I can see both sides of being told about cheating vs deceived being better or worse in the long run for the person being cheated on's sense of closure and recovery

kinda get the sense it depends on the person

gut still says less deception is better, especially when specifically asked for the truth

I'm sure I'm projecting my own experience

This is completely wrong because the relationship is not over

And his ending of it is wrong when she’s directly asked him for the truth

He should just say it’s over and leave instead of lying or tell her the truth and leave

Ending the relationship should be priority and the fact that he doesn’t know what to do is because he’s approaching the scenario selfishly (big surprise, you stupid piece of shit jdance)

Ya my lie advice was conjoined with end it

I feel like these are semantics

It is more “needless” because you are not the culprit. But you are a party to it in your decision

Maybe your decision isn’t wrong, I’m not sure

Frankly, for health reasons, I believe it’s always better to know these things. But that’s just me.