Jdance ♿

You don’t get any title changes until u stop fuckin with the cakeday thing fatty

Yes daddy :heart_eyes: :blush:

I'm almost level 2

It’s your fault for giving me things to exploit. I find exploits naturally

Doubt it lol

how do i exploit my title

Fuck cardio. I hit 200 BPM

Hope youre doing sprints and not something else

I’m transitioning into ketosis. Energy levels were incredibly low

no discourse just tells you that you should be banning people like you if they continue to step out of line lol

Who’s Discourse?

Is changing your birthday on your profile “stepping out of line”?

Out of line? It’s a cake emoji. Come back down to Earth, Daniel.

1 Like

@SOPHIE is living in his Fantasy web developer “discourse says that the most optimal course of action to increase userbase is” world

I’m not going to antagonize him. But for the remainder of my birthday month I will have a birthday cake emoji near my name.

no i meant this is there response to everything instead of patching things. Maybe learn to read a little and follow along, you might learn a thing or many.

No - I understand what you meant. What I mean is that you treating discourse as more than just a (shitty - for the record) forum software to host this forum is a very big mistake.
“Mr. Discourse” shouldn’t be telling anyone what the “Response” (shouldn’t be one in the first place) to these “issues” (not an issue) is. Just the fact that you actually Know what Discourse says to do shows that you don’t understand what an internet community even is.
Not a single person on this site cares about Jdance changing his birthday - in fact I’d say many people even found it humorous. Nobody asked you or expected you to “patch” it, and definitely nobody asked for what Discourse thinks is the Optimal Response is.

What is the goal of “Discourse” 's suggested responses? (Rhetorical Question - there is no goal, it’s anti-social waste of time.)

The “web developer” sphere and their Coffee Shop Theories are the most Cancerous social phenomena of the 21st century. Just take a look at this fucking site dude. Pure hell - Modern software - nothing worse, hellfire torture eternal.
It is directly contributing to the downfall of the idea/concept of Man. Look at the way Dan talks about the users of this site, they really aren’t even people to him anymore until he comes in contact with them. He has no sense of reality anymore.
Not people - just Users.

1 Like

Lol way to get them
By them I mean yourself.