Jdance ♿

How? I am not the one essentially threatening to ban people for changing their profile birthday.

Lol youre such a dramatic retard

the point was that theres flaws like these all around discourse and how exploitable they are – and their response is that they are meant to be exploited, they would rather have these exist than do something about it – like designing a way to only change your birthday every other day or whatever the fuck. or you can try and make a PR to whatever repo hsa your thing, but you don’t have the prowess and i dont have the care lol

I bought ketone salts. I don’t know why.

noones threatening to ban a person over changing a “profile birthday”, you egyptian goon

Why do you even know their response? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. I don’t want to hear THEIR response.

Why did you put profile birthday in quotes? That’s what it is.

I’m sorry. I threatened to ban him.

Did you take a lot of ibuprofen as a kid?

There is no flaw and no exploits. You are the dramatic one.

No but he’s taking a lot of Lobotomy Pills (Mental Health Prescriptions) as an adult it seems

I know. I already used that information to better my understanding of his (abnormal) behavior.

It’s not only abnormal but also subnormal

It’s nearly dystopian

If you want to think of it that way…

Happy Birthday MOnth

2 Likes

Is this an insult

You’re certainly at least from the future

Unfortunately not. I’m just that trendy. All about the trends. Trendy poster here. Trend follower

I hate MODERN software development

#define
#define
#ifdef (!pthread) || (!pcre)

#endif
#endif
#endif
#pragma once

#endif

400 line structs
400 line structs with function pointers

Literally their entire 6 man team is camping the plane on terminal thanks for free A plant retards