Jeffrey Epstein general

who has seen the netflix doc on him? or any of the other online articles, screengrabs from 4chan, etc.

there is so much to discuss about this guy.

my personal theory is that he was assassinated by trump because he would have testified against him and implicated him in child sex.

the popular theory is the Clintons did it, and while they are both soulless self seving people with absolutely no morals, I find the theory far fetched at best.

it isn't easy to gain access into a federal prison, you need authority. you can't send in secret ninja boogeymen to kill a guy in his own cell.

you can, however, send in people with high ranking federal authority, say, members of the secret service. They can then pull rank over everybody there (only 2 guards, notoriously understaffed prison. gee who had the power to maybe make sure he was sent there...) convince them it is a "matter of national security" and order them to switch off all cameras and tell them to go play cards for 1 hour. and maybe threaten them and their families too, but I doubt it. prison guards are among the most uneducated workforce in america, I think a couple dudes showing up from the secret service would be enough to make them obey every single command without question.

Thinking about it from a purely practical standpoint, it would have been far easier for the sitting US president to kill him than any other person on earth. Not one single person could have an easier time than the US president when we are talking about doing clandestine shit in a federal prison.

Also the botched "fakeness" of it with certain bones in his neck being broken which would not have been had he hanged himself, again, screams Trump to me. constant incompetence, poor planning, poor coverup of lying, etc.

And the way that Attorney General dropped charges, I forget his name, and gave him 6-12 months in the comfiest jail ever, while allowing him to leave during the day to go do whatever the fuck he wanted. It was essentially a nice hotel.

It's an open secret that Trump pretty much goes two ways with people below him (who is now everybody).

1. He tells them to do some shit, often clandestine and not really legal

Then they either obey, probably with a monetary reward involved.

1. They refuse, in which case they are quickly punished and removed from that position and replaced with somebody who is willing to do said thing.

Anyway, the shit is fascinating, and Trump, Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew most definitely fucked kids.

also Epstein's whole thing seemed to be that he figured out a way to use his perversion to work FOR him, both allowing him to be an active participant while also secretly filming the people who were also involved, nearly always rich dudes, and then blackmailing them. he did have a literal room full of computer screens in his NY apparetment, just like you see in movies.

I don't think he was CIA, I think he was a pretty brilliant dude from a purely intellectual standpoint, but also an extremely sick, twisted, perverse person who lacked any sense of empathy. He somehow figured out how to both enjoy his perversion and get rich doing it. One of the people he caught and blackmailed was trump.

Trump tried everything he could to kill the investigation, with the sudden halts in investigation ALWAYS coming from the federal level. The FBI went from co-operating with the Palm Beach PD to sending them emails telling them to fuck off and "we've got it from here".

I don't think he was a serial sex rapist like Clinton, but I think Epstein took him to a party in the 90s, they were friends after all during that time, and did his insidious shit where he got Trump drunk and high, introduced some really young girls, started molesting them in front of him to loosen things up, and then filmed the whole thing secretly. Later trump became the president and knew this was an issue for him, so he tried to surpress it. When that failed, he killed him in his cell.

To me, this is the most plausible version of events in an extremely complicated case.

more likely he was working for the israelis than cia

there are so many powerful people that have a lot to lose based on what he had
i don't think it was trump that did it

the documentary was good in getting more people aware of epstein but i didn't like it much

what problems did you have with it? and why mossad?

His gf's father was a mossad agent is what I heard.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20200106-jeffrey-epstein-was-blackmailing-politicians-for-israels-mossad-new-book-claims/

2 Likes

The fact that she hasn't been arrested yet implies that they had a lot of dirt on some very powerful people.

2 Likes

interesting

@Numeta

You guys believe in the wrong conspiracies. He's not dead. That was a fake wax statue in the pictures.

My guess is that bill gates used some of that sweet Microsoft facial recognition software to reconstruct his face and then autism and vaccines

CHINA

Joe Biden is Jeffrey Epstein they killed joe Biden to replace him with Jeffrey Epstein after completing plastic surgery on both and doing a face swap

2 Likes

Plausible but how do you explain the extreme dementia

Nobody can act that dementia inflicted. He would be an oscar winner.

they probably keep him blitzed on Xanax 24/7 to really sell it and to keep him docile

1 Like

My problem with conspiracy theories besides the fact that you end on the same side of any discussion as numeta. Is that they often both just assume the most obvious answer is "impossible" for being too convenient, and rely on often a large number of people to keep that secret. They just create deeper and more complex web of reasons for why something happened without realizing how much more unlikely it is. Like they cant fathom some fucked up shitter shoots up a elementary school, so those kids never existed and they yell crisis actors. The government is very clearly non functional and cant keep me from seeing Anthony Wiener's wiener but also able to pull off 9/11, sandy hook, and killing Epstein without a hitch. Maybe the pedo coward offed himself so he didn't have to face the consequences of his actions. And all that takes is some gross incompetence of some gaurds, way more believable then some movie shit.

1 Like

yeah, epstein being the first suicide in 13 YEARS at manhattan correctional is definitely just due to gross incompetence of guards, and not the fact that he has dirt on every rich, powerful pedophile in the northern hemisphere

eventually u need to ask urself given the facts what is more likely or not

1 Like

This is the one thing that bothers me. The other stuff is probably all tinfoil hat shit.

no, the fact that she hasn't been arrested yet implies she is connected to one or multiple state intelligence agencies

but that's a given considering her dad was a mossad spy

True.
One implies she has dirt on the top people in governments.
The other implies she was a spy and being hidden by the Israeli government.
Either way, something stinks, and it ain't fish.