Jester Nightless [DAY 2]

@mafiabot lynch @SCSF

I changed my avatar into a shoe.

Rick?

1 Like

@mafiabot unlynch

Sorry mistyped. I have finished my reread.

SCSF do you scumread KrazyKat? Why do you scumread KrazyKat?

@mafiabot vote @big_ass

zero meaningful contribution, reread day 1

same as nyte. no effort.

LBJ is not town aligned but he is posting too much shit to be scum, that's why I'm pretty sure he is jester

1 Like

I think the correct term is minstrel.

Wrong!

I agree with your summary after rereading, that's why i ask about it

Thing I noticed given the benefit of like the entire thread flipping VT already is that all of us VTs are going way out on a limb and hard pushing each other - willing to openly call each other scum

In contrast, Krazy is playing very safe. He hasn't really had a real scumread or pushed anybody

This actually makes a lot of sense when you think about it. ■■■, ewiz, NMA, and I are all going all-in calling each other scum because we dont have the benefit of knowing who is actually scum. Meanwhile for the players who do know scum it is harder to fake that level of commitment to a read (or even feels outright foolish - like obviously if you hard scumread ■■■ and then flip him and he's VT, it might seem like bad play if you are scum and know that's going to be the flip)

In fact most of ■■■'s train has already flipped and all VT

I think Krazy is virtually a guaranteed scum lynch today and then the remaining day or two will come down to sorting between the handful of low activity/non-committal posters

Ur mafia

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
big_ass 3 Nyte, Vanilla_Town, LuckyArtist
krazykat 1 SCSF

Not Voting

KrazyKat, big_ass, Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk, pastel,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

36a8a040-2e8a-11ef-86d0-5bf7d4497a2c

With vanilla town and pastel being dead the majority is 4 and there’s 2 votes on big ass so either he is mafia or nyte is mafia

Or mafia is afk but like

(Or they’re both mafia)

Anyways I’m willing to lose to nyte but not willing to lose to big ass so my vote stays on big ass

Let’s go next please

@scsf @Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk @bug @KrazyKat

Play pls

Mafia is scared to vote cuz they don’t wanna hit jester

Big ass thought ■■■ was jester and didn’t wanna hammer and possibly get hit

Pls vote big ass