Jester Nightless [DAY 2]

After big ass we vote dondi

(shoulda went dondi yesterday but β– β– β–  was posting so bad)

1 Like

My only town read is Lucky.
Dondi can't be jester because he would've shot himself.
Need to think here.

Why do you think big_ass is mafia and not nyte

btw if you are jester you should want a mafia lynch over a self lynch if possible here. keeps you in the game.

1 Like

As a clarification: I did intend for the Jester to win after being eliminated, not just day vote. Sorry for the late notice.

@mafiabot vote @krazykat

I will add since I expect to be lynched by the time I get back

My other scumread from rereading the thread is SCSF

He has the benefit of reading the game correctly (never hard tunnels any of the many flipped vt players who nonetheless played like obvious scum) because he knows those people are VT

Including now - he is not lynching me despite it being a pretty understandable town line to sus me given I just hard tunneled a guy who flipped town. Ofc he has the benefit of reading all this knowing I am town

KrazyKat is his likely partner, he's been comfortable throwing a vote there throughout the game despite Krazy not really doing anything / not being a part of any of the major exchanges in the thread

need I remind you I also voted to lynch epok

maybe i'm just tainted by the fact that scum players in the last 2 games i played were always really lazy but I have had no suspicion of big_ass being non-town-aligned this entire game.

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
big_ass 3 Nyte, Vanilla_Town, LuckyArtist
krazykat 2 big_ass, SCSF

Not Voting

KrazyKat, Dondi_Fontaine_Houwk, pastel,

Alive Players - 8

Majority Vote - 5

f33b2120-2e98-11ef-86d0-5bf7d4497a2c

also I could just hammer u right here if I was scum

I'm willing to vote anyone except Lucky.
He's either town or jester.

Read my fucking posts

It’s not hammer cuz vanilla town is dead

WHY do u idiots try so hard to town tell and then just scream IM SCUM over and over again holy shit

And u wonder why I place votes where I do

Can we please place votes on big ass and go next

In LBJ I trust.

@mafiabot vote @big_ass

Someone hammer PLEASE