Jester Nightless [DAY 4 - END]

You failed in every regard and should just give up.

1 Like

perhaps you are confused, i did not vote a town day1, i identified a scum target and pressured that if you weren't going to follow through (with your own intent of action on low effort players) that it would be because you were scum
then you stupidly hyper tunneled epok into not even enjoying being present in the game anymore

THEN i voted you day 2 because not only did you disregard what i had said the first day, but you did the next day and i surmised two things about this game, either you or LBJ was the jester and if you weren't the jester you were probably the scum since you blatantly ignored even engaging with what i said, either way i resigned that voting you was worthwhile and could provide plenty of intel (i already knew it was likely a kkat partner, he was my strongest read)

thats as simple as it was

You blow if you think town will get anywhere with everyone playing like you and kkat

Thread would be dead, no discussion would be had

My feeling is that I'm frustrated with Nyte for basically griefing the game (tunneling me and then doing nothing in the last 2 days of the game, when the game is solved) and then coming to post game to talk shit toward me.

You must have responded to the wrong person, my play was nowhere near Kkat's this game

I was probably the most active poster in day 1

1 Like

tell me more f*ggot.

Remember when this was a playpennable offense m

Good tims.

Get in line. You're last on the list here.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t think there’s any getting through to you. You can stay bad, it’s no skin off my nose.

2 Likes

Just introspect into the idea you have or general notion that overacyivity is a scum tell and we can go from there

1 Like

At no point in the game did you say you think kkat is scum or make any attempt to convince others that you think he is scum

You mention him once in passing in response to my post saying I will shoot low activity players.

To any person reading the thread, the implication is that you think he is a low activity player. In fact it is kind of useless as an observation because you have barely posted enough by that point to even be readable as a player in the game

In day 2, when you again have an opportunity to make that read known (he is, after all, being pushed now by both me and SCSF. In fact if you placed your lynch on him I probably live and we lynch a scum instead) you are still afk/0 effort and show up only to tunnel me

Even if you secretly in your head thought Kkat was scum since day 1, nobody in the thread knows this and your secretly held thought has no impact on the game thread, including at crucial points (day 2 day 3) where you act directly in opposition to it.

I think the problem you may be having is in getting your thoughts out of your head and communicating them with others. Maybe a therapist or mental health professional could help you work through this - I would offer my services but I am very busy these days

What overactivity ■■■■■■ you stole my gun and shot me with it

1 Like

Regardless of how you feel the fact that the game went the way it did should tell you you may have something to learn from it instead of instantly getting all defensive. It’s really unattractive

"Overacyivity is a scum tell"

Okay. And where are the scum in this picture

I can connect every dot for you but you have to be grateful for it or I won’t bother

3 Likes

I'm not defensive. I learned a lot from this game.

I am just having fun arguing with people in the postgame about who played better. It is part of the mafia experience (perhaps the best part)

1 Like

Yeah it is funny

1 Like