Khan Academy Algebra I Progression

Atoms come in all shapes and sizes and we are supposed to be able to measure things at a quantum level? It’s not fucking possible.

It’s not possible to have two of something, because no two things are the exact same.

Even if you have two atoms of the same exact make-up, location matters, maybe not to us, but definitely to those beings capable of things not able to be conceptuallized by us

E.g., time travel, astral projection, and I’m sure there are more

:sumsmash:

you are 100% autistic btw

Inside every instance of an atom are those fields exposed to us, 3 dimensional beings, and those protected fields that are what actually matter. We are simply an abstraction of something far greater and more complex

It’s what the universe is–a metaphorical, and to us, literal, black box

It’s all some fucking simulation, by someone or something, just to see where are heads are at.

jdance is a retard

You’re just upset that you spent years learning about something that doesn’t exist

Math is obviously not real

https://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/average.html

1 Like

bad troll

Cool, but of zero use. If we wanted to do something meaningful and impactful we would need the protected information

We are seeking the average weight of the monkeys at are current time, something that has absolutely zero impact on the state of the universe as energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

to us at least

this isn’t even funny.

I’m giggling

You’re taking algebra on khan academy and you think you understand quantum physics