Kingdom Farts 3

I loved the nightmare before Christmas part

Is it worth getting

KH1 and 2 have good nightmare before christmas parts

Kh3 does not

Soon as I finish I will write out some thoughts including what the worlds are in spoiler tags and stuff

Oh my god thereā€™s more

Alright I finally finished it so I can stop avoiding everything written about it on the internet

Will go find out what the side bosses/secrets are and decide if Iā€™m gonna do those (probably will)
Will see what people have been saying about it (probably bad)

Will also record my thoughts before I read anything else. The ending was good

Overall:

Not really spoiler

Pretty awful. I have no idea why they didnā€™t think to make their protagonist tolerable. Voice acting, scripts, plot, characters all intolerable and some worlds were just unbearable because you had to watch these characters interacting with each other.

Also way too much cutscenes. I think I spent more time watching dumb movies that didnā€™t have any actual significance than playing the game. Couple worlds ruined by just constant cutscenes and when the characters talked you just wanted them to shut up.

More plot-related/pacing impressions

Ending was good. Basically once they got into the actual plot it was typical Kingdom Hearts. The pacing just sucked. Big waste of time 70% then cram everything in at the end. KH2 had more meat in that you returned to the worlds and fought the Org members there. This was definitely missing that aspect. Probably isnā€™t even that long a game if you cut out the excessive movies.

Worlds Ranked

Very fuckin low:
-hercules (excessive cutscenes unbearable characters and itā€™s the first world which is unbelievable. looked pretty though)
-Pooh bear
-Twilight Town
-Tokyo (did not even have an open world really? until the last minute?)

Fairly forgettable - decent:
-Frozen
-Fights in labyrinth with all the characters
-Toy Story
-Monsters Inc

Decent or even fun:
-pirates
-rapunzel
-final battle (7hr long 6 phase battle in classic KH style)

Have to go figure out what the endgame content is now

Oh yea and the reason iā€™ve been browsing this site all day last 2 days is I literally cant watch these cutscenes

I just let them do the cutscene and I go look at something on the computer

Learn to write likable characters dumbasses

Kh never had any likeable characters to begin with

Yeah probably but when you wait 14 years to deliver the conclusion to your series you have to realize your fans are no longer children so if protag talks like heā€™s 7 its gonna be a problem

Not sure if I mentioned this but the ending cinematic was really satisfying

I did play the 358/2 or whatever its called with roxas and xian and i remember it being quite the tearjerker so it was nice to see them throw some fanservice in there for that\

Speaking of fanservice [name] vs mickey and riku in the realm of darkness was probably the most fun fight and the closest thing they have to sephiroth but did they really have to go on to immediately show an aqua upskirt after that

Oh yeah and I button mashed through all the boss battles on hardest difficulty

DId not learn a single mechanic

And I dont think there was really much gameplay in terms of actually fighting things. Seems they made this game so they could make dumb boring cutscenes

My friends who ljke to enjoy their KH turned off their level at 30 so the endgame woukd actually have some difficukty to it

Also some people saying

dont click this one its a mega spoiler

Sora died

which I dont really get so I guess I was supposed to actually watch the cutscenes

Actually the final fight was hard and I spent a ton of my day today on it

Final fight was classic KH

Everything leading up to it was kind of half-assed and i think kh2 was better

Alright I watched girlfriend youtuber and video game donkey and both are solid critiques and explain it better than I did

Only thing Iā€™d add is thereā€™s a distinct lack of just chillin hanging out in rpg worlds. I never bought or crafted anything, there is no colisseum , not a lot to explore, overall just not very fun. Partially my fault because I was pushing to be done with it but itā€™s like 95% game design issue

this is retarded cuz its confirmed theyre doing sequel shit

Is it retarded daniel

or is it retarded that you clicked the spiler that said dont click this when you havent played the game

Spoiler - Do Not Click

1 Like