Kingdom Farts 3

Regardless of the answer the chance they continue to make future games (some with and some without that character) is 100%

I for one am not clicking the spoilers

1 Like

Well done.

you guys are idiots if you actually liked kh1+kh2 and played this game

it can never live up to the older games we played as children and itā€™s best to just let the game sit in your memories fondly as a fun gaming experience as a child

everything Iā€™ve replayed that I really liked as a kid has always been far worse than I remembered it

i replayed sonic heroes 3 times from 9 years old to now and its always been as good as i remembered it

Yeah this game was honestly just better

kh 2 is about 3.5 times better than 3

Dont watch that btw its spoilers for the entire plot (which sucked)

Just watched the E3 announcement for this. It didnā€™t look very good.

Decided Iā€™ll hold out for a .hack sequel

Another thing i was thinking about. The combat didnā€™t suck in a way that could be solved by zero exp talent (making yourself less beefy and deal less damage relative to enemies)

Enemies were already beefy. The problem was there was a stutter on enemies when they get hit so that you could hit them with a full combo. So your method of doing damage was just run up, try to get a hit, if theyā€™re hit thereā€™s a stutter and you mash x until the combo ends and they have a chance to do a move (or try to keep mashing and start again)

So really the interactivity in fights wasnā€™t there. You donā€™t learn their moves or trade dodges and blows. You just kind of avoid them until it looks safe to run up, then you run up and mash while they go ā€œughā€ and get ground juggled doing nothing.

Then on top of that thereā€™s also the overuse of this dark tower enemy archetype which never really has any broadcast moves or traits it just does stuff and you mash dodge or w.e

The reason sephiroth was great in kh2 was that he had tons of audio and visual cues to tell you which of his widely varied moveset you would need to react to. I guess he could get juggled but it was more varied

Holy shit you did the optional bosses in KH lmao

Never woulda guessed that from u

Sephiroth isnā€™t optional unless youā€™re a little pussy soyboy that canā€™t play hard games (like kingdom hearts)

There are some actual optional side bosses if you play the re-released version of the game but those are probably fun too

ive never played a final fantasy or kingdom hearts game

Cringe

Real gamers only itt please

Thinking about civ vi on the switch for my flight tomorrow