Klaze's Use of Moderator Powers to Gain Tactical Advantage in Mafia

basically im on klaze’s side here in that i dont see why the fuck the thread should be intended to be open after hammer but before eod

especially now that we have a bot that prevents miscounts

Pusc

2 of 14

The significant difference is that Roragok clearly stated that isn't the case in his game

This is always wrong

So klaze didn’t lock the thread on eod he locked it on hammer

Right

i understand roragok’s intention but do not understand how roragok’s intention is better for game integrity in the slightest, which is what all rules should be instrumental towards

IAFR you didn’t read Roragok’s or my response to your statement

You just posted your opinion, didn’t read for a bit, then posted your opinion again

This is not because of Asoul’s grand post claiming I only looked after my own self-interests and maliciously closed the thread to cheat and gain the system, but because Roragok disagreed with me, and he was the host of the game, so his word is law in this case.

Regardless this thread isn’t about what the rules SHOULD be

We all agree on what the rules SHOULD be. We can set something up to lock threads on hammer

If hammer = stop posting WHY WOULD THE THREAD BEING LOCKED BE A BAD THING IN ANY CASE

It hard stop prevents posting after hammer

IT WAS AN OPEN SETUP (not yelling at rora, just mocking the idea that this addressed my point at all)

Can you clarify? So I’m always wrong by trying to argue this or is posting after hammer always wrong?

Well I know just what you mean
But I could never relate
Cause I don’t know how to seem
Like I care enough to wait
I’m alright
I just forget you all the time
You were right
I should have given you a sign
Talk at all
You never talk enough with me
Love enough
You weren’t in love enough with me

It’s always wrong for mods to delete posts (unless that post just outright breaks the game) because once that post is “exposed” it is now public information

For example: people bantering at EOD and it extends a little beyond EOD

These posts have no game impact but might be tone-readable and thus deleting them is creating information disadvantages for people who didn’t see them

IM ALRIGHT

I JUST FORGET U ALL THE TIIIIME

Deleting posts from a mafia thread is always wrong because those posts might have contained info - the person should be warned or taken action against but now that the posts are made, they are public

I believe what happened was EOD was posted by the host but the thread wasn’t locked.

how do either of your responses address the opinion i posted substantively

Think of how in live poker if a card gets accidentally flipped they don’t hide it under the rug or something

They say “The Ace of Hearts is Exposed” and announce it to everybody so everyone can be on equal footing