Kyle Rittenhouse is innocent

true wealth is the people you have in your life, and mine are priceless :grin:

So sentimental

You’ve made me rethink my positions in life.. Kyle Rittenhouse is guilty and pedophiles are better than racists

this thread SUCKS

1 Like

I don't know what the law says about this. If you are attacked with non-lethal force can you use lethal force in self defense?

I think it's just if you feel like your life is threatened, and then from there it depends on the state as to if you'd be in trouble anyways or not. and I could be wrong but WI is a red state and is probably pretty lenient on lethal self defense in public

interesting

in rochester hills where i use to live a 15 yo black kid had missed the bus and was already grounded by his mom. he tried walking to rochester high where he went but he's a zoomer so he didn't pay attention on the bus. stopped in a suburb to ask for directions because his mom took his phone and an old couple answered the door with a shotgun. thankfully the gun misfired and the kid had the smarts to leg it immediately but the old man still fired the 2nd chamber and missed. unreal

2 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/12/us/michigan-man-shooting-at-teen-asking-directions/index.html

Isn't stand your ground about escaping or using force? Not about the amount of force?

nah the wiki page said SYG is specifically regarding lethal force

1 Like

opinion thread alert

3 Likes

this is it right here. some people are so insanely keen on just fucking shooting other people

love this site, love a good argument

The idea is if you feel threatened for your life, in this case it’s not even SYG as Kyle, in both situations, made an attempt to flee, with rosenbaum the helicopter camera was watching the situation from above and Kyle quite literally ran away from rosenbaum who caught up with him and began to attempt to take his gun away from him. At this point yes the law is clear if someone is attempting to wrestle your gun away from you in a situation where you made an attempt to run away from the situation it is considered deadly and the use of lethal force is legal, this was agreed upon by the prosecutions witness. The other times, when he was literally on the ground getting kicked in the head, and hit with a skateboard, on the head, are also lethal force situations as you can easily kill, injure, or maim someone who is on the ground and being kicked in the face and hit with blunt objects over the head

When you are being CHASED by someone, who catches up to you and begins to try to take your gun the situation is clearly life threatening, not to mention Kyle attempted to deescalate the situation by yelling friendly four times as rosenbaum began to chase and confront him after he snuck up behind him

hmm

I PRAY KYLE WALK FREE.

Of course he will walk. This is america lol.

There is like 100 different phone filmed footage of him using self defense. Do you think there is some kind of other reality going on?

Rosenbaum was also literally suicidal the day prior and tried to kill himself, why else would he howl out "shoot me " 6 times lmao

Details and laws are semantics in a murder trial lol?