LBJ Mafia #1 Day 2

Epok flop for sure iaafr eh

yes you hit the nail on the hammer

Laughed

Gonna use that one in the future

Youā€™re such a Ballscrew

kinda wanna Lynch jdance today because klaze kill and because if heā€™s town he has the game super backwards

Jdance is just really fucking bad im very sure heā€™s town

Unless over the course of nyte someone reaffirmed who he was tunneling

klaze called him his highest conf scum

honestly I didnā€™t really see it but losing to jdance mafia this game would be like the worst possible world

plus the posing as a stubbornly bad town player thing doesnā€™t seem impossible here

Yeah im just very wary over lynching someone because youre afraid theyre gonna beat you when its basically confirmed that theyre really bad players. that said its hard to read his overconfidence between being a bad player who thinks hes right and a scum player who doesnt want to appear like he has an ulterior motive

anyways lets adopt klazeā€™s system and apply it here.

Hang jdance

friend and ersu are sus because when I recall how friend handled EOD, the ersu sus looked kinda TMIish and bussy

Iā€™d kill ersu before friend though

Jesus Christ you guys are awful

1 Like

you wouldnt be so hard to read if you didnt have dunning kruger issues you fucking imbecile

actually maybe Iā€™d kill friend before ersu

especially if friend does the doesnā€™t play until really late in the day thing

Iā€™m ignoring jdance posts for the rest of this game except offtopic posts

Okay Iā€™ll just stop posting now then.

@l0nch @SOPHIE

both of these players need to post today ASAP instead of discussing this now.

youre the best dude remember this in postgame

I thought klazeā€™s claim was pretty obviously fake. I believe in the set-up thread lbj said he was hosting something vanillaish, so I thought klazeā€™s was fake claiming as scum. Guess not, and I guess scum is dumb